What Mac collection was your biggest haul ever?

colormeblue

I forgot the name of the collection but the one with the turquoise packaging that has aquavert and lune creme blush.

Dominique33

Holiday 2011 " Glitter and Ice " : beauty powder, 6 lipsticks and 1 eyeshadow palette. I love this collection and the inspiration behind Johnny Weir, iceskater whom I admire so much !
To me this collection is one of the best ever, white packagings, gorgeous lipsticks.

Ivonne383

Wonder Woman!!!
Jealous! I was only able to get the face brushes with the belt, one of the quads and a lipstick. Wanted more, but everything else was sold out.
ohboy.gif

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Glitter&Ice (3 BPs, 2 MES, 1 lippie, 1 nail polish, 1 Dazzleglass, the polish set, 1 gloss set and 1 e/s palette) followed by Naturally (3 MBs, 2 MSFs, 1 brush, 3 MES).

kimibos

Holiday 2011 " Glitter and Ice " : beauty powder, 6 lipsticks and 1 eyeshadow palette. I love this collection and the inspiration behind Johnny Weir, iceskater whom I admire so much !
To me this collection is one of the best ever, white packagings, gorgeous lipsticks.
i love johnny too!! he is so cute, an amazing skater and he is soo smart too, he speaks russian!!

i got alot from glitter & ice and shop cook!

sleepyeyedgirl

I think Fabulous Felines was the biggest collection I hauled from...I was just starting to get in to MAC at that time...I bought almost everything! :)

VampyCouture

Glamourdaze (7):

Superb x2
WOG
Orpheus Pencil
Raven Pencil
Round Midnight
Stolen Moment

Don't haul much from these collections, but I love what I get!

kittenish

Glamour Daze: 10 items Wonder Woman: 4 items Glitter & Ice: 7 items Surf Baby: 4 items Marilyn: 6 items Mac me over: 14 items Fafi: 4 items Wow! Funny thing is that I fall in love with these products until the new stuff comes and then I forget about it. I feel I've been using the Marilyn blushes and beauty powders more often recently but that's pretty much it. My favorite collection would probably be Fafi only because I used it the most and it's still fun wearing the quad.

kittenish

Awe! Reading everyone's posts make me sad over collections I should have got into like Cult of Cherry, Barbie, and Fab Felines. I loved Cult of Cherry but for some reason I didn't get anything from it. I think I just liked the visual and the video. Fabulous Felines is my all time fave collection but again, I didn't buy much other than some of the super slick eyeliners and liquid lurex lipstick. Schemer and jealous lipglass. Actually that's a lot of stuff but I regret not getting more

vmarie12

I usually will grab a couple things here and there from different collections but my biggest haul in a collection has been Venomous Villians(LOVE disney), And the 2nd most was my recent haul with the Archie collection. I would love to see MAC do another Barbie collection as I missed out on the first one!

danirn16

Hello Kitty....Tippy is my second favorite blush ever created (Sweetness is my original love) and I still use the HK brush cup/holder. I bought all the face products, the e/s quads, glitter eyeliners (Her Glitz was amazing), lip glosses, lipsticks (all pink and glittery)...

Latest posts