What Mac collection was your biggest haul ever?

Divinity

Hello Kitty, Fafi, and Venomous Villains....and Archies Girls
eyelove.gif

kirtchik

Peacocky and all about orange because I've been searching for orange lippies for months and this was right in time for summer!

matchachoco

My bigger hauls have been recent. I got all the lipsticks and blushes from All About Orange so that's the most I've ever gotten from any one collection. I wish I had purchased more from the Hello Kitty collection. I got Big Bow and Fashon Mews lipsticks, Fast Friends lipglass (why?), and Tippy blush. Didn't know what I was doing then, heh.

pazaub

I wish I had purchased more from the Hello Kitty collection. I got Big Bow and Fashon Mews lipsticks, Fast Friends lipglass (why?), and Tippy blush. Didn't know what I was doing then, heh.
I loved the AAO collection too....something about orange shades that catches my attention.....so that was my biggest haul by far.....

I wish I had started collecting earlier...Missed some really nice collections

matchachoco

I loved the AAO collection too....something about orange shades that catches my attention.....so that was my biggest haul by far.....
I wish I had started collecting earlier...Missed some really nice collections
There's something about orange, isn't there? :) I missed out on some great collections, too. The ones with special packaging just kill me!

pazaub

There's something about orange, isn't there? :) I missed out on some great collections, too. The ones with special packaging just kill me!
lol there is...I know I've been slowly collecting some of the special packaging ones but everyone is after them and some of them are quite pricey too....while others can't be found

GoldenGirl

Probably Cult of Cherry from I think 2008. I went crazy on that collection, the quads and lipsticks and glosses were so WOC friendly I was like a kid in a candy store. My favorite lipstick of all time Creme Cerise was in that collection.

ETA: Favorite NUDE lipstick I mean. I mean it was just PERFECT for me, the perfect nude.

matchachoco

lol there is...I know I've been slowly collecting some of the special packaging ones but everyone is after them and some of them are quite pricey too....while others can't be found
Pricey indeed! Lately I've been wanting Hibiscus l/s from Surf Baby. When it came out, I only got 2 shadows and a nail polish. What was I thinking?

pazaub

Pricey indeed! Lately I've been wanting Hibiscus l/s from Surf Baby. When it came out, I only got 2 shadows and a nail polish. What was I thinking?
I hear you...I've seen hibiscus around quite a bit so I'm sure you'll come upon one soon. The bust out lipstick was pretty too even though I don't wear purple.

mandrake

Probably Cult of Cherry from I think 2008. I went crazy on that collection, the quads and lipsticks and glosses were so WOC friendly I was like a kid in a candy store. My favorite lipstick of all time Creme Cerise was in that collection.

ETA: Favorite NUDE lipstick I mean. I mean it was just PERFECT for me, the perfect nude.
I loved the Cult of Cherry Collection too!! Such great red tones!!!
heart.gif

MsKb

Archie's was my biggest haul thus far...usually just got a 2 or 3 items from a collection

IHughes

Mine was Indulge, I got three lipsticks and 4 eyeshadows and I wanted more but it was all sold out. It's funny because I didn't like any of the items from the collection at first! I was in summer mode and all those colours seemed dull and dark. How wrong I was!

Serenityy

I think my biggest haul so far has to be Archie's Girls. My final haul was: Both blushes Both pearlmatte powders 4 glosses 1 lipstick (only one I was able to get)

Latest posts