Mac Coco Pigment

Dreamergirl3

29_1.JPG

a friend is selling her coco pigment for 24 dollars
should I buy it?
also, are coco beach and coco the same thing?
and if they're different, does the picture look like coco or coco beach?
*whew* sorry for all the questions! TIA everyone!

bluegrassbabe

Looks like coco to me. It's one of my favorite pigments. I personally think it's much more wearable than coco beach. $24 is a great price for a discontinued pigment. You would probably pay more than that + shipping if you were to buy it on ebay.

brookeab

I would get it! Better to pay $24 now than to pay $60 later on down the road. I have heard many people say that they just love this pigment, (me included) and it wouldn't surprise me if it gets to be like coco beach and all girl are now.

pinkfeet

Not a bad price thought at my CCO they had tons did you check if your outlets had any left first ?

Dreamergirl3

I'm so sad...she sold it to someone else cuz she wasn't sure if I'd buy it or not! I'm -seriously- kicking myself HARD for this one! !@#$% darnit! Crap...at least theres some on ebay for 30 dollars...
ssad.gif
thank you though, ladies, next time I won't pass it up

brookeab

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeup_junkie
Does anyone know how available Coco pigment is? I absolutely LOVE this pigment and I can't find it anywhere.

It has been discontinued, so the only place you may find it is at a Cosmetics outlet store. As far as I know, it isn't available at most MAC counters. You can get them on ebay, but they have been going for $30 and over.
ssad.gif

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeup_junkie
Does anyone know how available Coco pigment is? I absolutely LOVE this pigment and I can't find it anywhere.

It was LE. There is a chance that some counters/stores might still have it but you would have to call around.
You can also try our Swap/sell area or Ebay.

Dreamergirl3

well I wasnt able to get it for 24, I was able to get it for 28. Four dollars more isn't THAT much of a difference to me! I just really wanted it, yay! I <3 eBay...usually lol!

makeup_junkie

Yeah I know it's LE, that's why I asked how available it is. I know a lot of LE products are still somewhat easy to find, so that's why I was asking. Just the other day at Nordstrom, I got Little Minx, another Moth Brown, and 2 Stereo Rose MSFs.

Latest posts