MAC Fashion Sets discussion

Spanky

I bought one during last week's restock and it's scheduled to arrive today. Hopefully I'll love it and they'll restock it again so I buy BUs!
SAME HERE!! :D So excited!! :)  I hope there is a restock for everyone else too! :)
Enjoy your Razzledazzler. I'm hoping I can get my hands on one, as well! & now it sounds like they'll be a major competition for the ones they do restock. Fingers crossed foe everyone!

elegant-one

Elegant.....I always looooove your pics!!!

The Ray Ban looks so beautiful....it is really the perfect "RRRB" -> Russian-Red-Ray-Ban
love.gif
girlhaha.gif

bouquet.gif
Thank You doll!

lilinah

Quote: Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
Stalking the wesbite as we speak! Waiting to get Saint Germain l/g so I don't miss out again.

Are they actually restocking St.G lipglass? Every time i've looked for a week or two it's sold out. (just looked about 20 mins ago)

OhSoJaded

Weeee. It's my first
mac_boxday.gif
ever! Received my Razzledazzler L/S and L/G today. Just tried it and I really like it. It suits me way better than Reel Sexy did, so I don't feel as bad about missing out on it. I don't own Flamingo but my cousin does and I've tried it a few times and still like it better than RD. If I ever luck out and find it, I'll be so happy. But until, RD will do just fine. I'm going to test it out with a few lip liners but I definitely like it enough to order a backup if it ever gets restocked.

Ibizasweety

I'm happy that you love Razzledazzler! Sadly, there was no restock today but i will be stalking the website for the next few days for sure!

purplerinne

I have razzledazzler from a CP in Asia and its not a color I reach for...am I missing something or should I just sell it?

peachsuns

MAC Russian Red Lipstick & Gloss
eyelove.gif

And in honor of the red lip goodies & Mother's Day, hubs bought me these very cool coordinating red Ray Ban sunglasses
greengrin.gif

Happy Mother's Day to all you lovelies
bouquet.gif
Thank you for the pictures, elegant! Russian Red l/s and l/g look beautiful!
th_thstars.gif
And Ray Ban sunglasses.
graucho.gif

Hope you had a lovely Mother's Day!
heart.gif

Spanky

My order has been shipped, yay! I should get Spice by the end of this week! :)
Yeah! Can't wait for you to get it. I hope you like it, please send pictures! A peach definately deserves some Spice in her life! Let us know how you like it, very curious. Yesterday I put Decorative Lustreglass on it and it looked really pretty.

Piarpreet

I finally got Spice. I tried it on and it's kind of a meh, although maybe with a full coverage make u and the right eyes it might work... but with a BB cream and mascara DID NOT! :p

Any suggestions? lol

Latest posts