MAC Fashion Sets discussion

BEEaboutmakeup

Shell, what did you end up ordering? My stuff should arrive today. It's already out for delivery. Love the new overnight shipping.
flower.gif

Are they giving us pro members overnight shipping now?? Geez lol and I can never find free shipping codes for pro... it's depressing. lol

Shellcat

Heeey! Just saw this...I haven't ordered yet?!!!?! Still deciding, but for sure the Spice trio, Razzledazzler duo(l/s and l/g) and the PRO eye palette.
cheerleader.gif

Also the 205 mascara fan brush is in my cart. I wish I could pick it out but have to order it online since my store doesn't have it.

Shell, what did you end up ordering? My stuff should arrive today. It's already out for delivery. Love the new overnight shipping.
flower.gif

Shellcat

I hear ya... But I haven't seen a shipping code yet for this collection.

Seems like it has been a while since they sent out an e-mail with a free PRO shipping code.
ssad.gif

Thank you !! Do you know about pro free shipping codes? I hate that they require $150 for free shipping.

BEEaboutmakeup

smh it sucks. It would be nice if they changed it to $75 or $100. lol I usually order from PRO Nashville anyway because I get it the next day. Nevertheless, I'm pretty excited about this collection. I must get Please Me!

Seems like it has been a while since they sent out an e-mail with a free PRO shipping code.
ssad.gif

PixieDancer

My initial list... stuff that's in my cart now:
Razzledazzler
Spice
Rebel
Ravishing

Going to ponder the day and then submit!

PixieDancer

I haven't seen one either! They are probably trying to make up for that "procyber" shipping code that worked for pros FOREVER!!! Having that free shipping code had me a lunatic! I ordered anything I wanted, whenever I wanted ALL because of that code! LOL

ssad.gif

Knope2012

I'll get Peachstock l/s as I've missed out on it a few times, and possibly Spice. A l/g version of Girl About Town and Pink Nouveau appeals to me, so we'll see.

Mac-Guy

I'll get Peachstock l/s as I've missed out on it a few times, and possibly Spice. A l/g version of Girl About Town and Pink Nouveau appeals to me, so we'll see.
You can always order it at a Pro store, at least the l/s version.

I'm curious to see if some of the LE l/g will make it into the perm sortiment at some point in the future.

Knope2012

You can always order it at a Pro store, at least the l/s version.

I'm curious to see if some of the LE l/g will make it into the perm sortiment at some point in the future.

That's true. I do need to order some Pro stuff eventually. I think it would be great if they ended up being perm, at least the unique colors. We've had tons of St Germain-type lipglasses over the years.

Latest posts