MAC Fashion Sets discussion

MACina

Looking at all the other gorgeous collections I might skip this or only get a few lip glasses.

lyseD

Looking at all the other gorgeous collections I might skip this or only get a few lip glasses.

iagree.gif

anita22

I like the idea of matching sets, but none of the lipstick shades sound all that appealing to me really.

EMEA usually stands for "Europe / Middle East / Africa". This is an acronym that multinational companies often use for this region.

rockin

Just a couple of glosses for me, to go with my existing lipsticks. I have so many nail polishes already (that I rarely wear anyway as they always chip or peel off within a day or two) that I probably have something to almost match these anyway. I've been fancying Rebel lipstick for a while so I might get that too,or maybe even just the matching gloss.

Swirlgirl

No fair!
Asia Pacific is getting a Razzledazzler set and an Angel set!
But since these aren't readily avaialble to me, I shall be skipping this collection.

Shellcat

On the Pro site NOW are:

Spice, Myth, Girl About Town, Russian Red, Snob, Rebel, Chestnut, Morange, Impassioned, Saint Germain,
Girl About Town, Please Me, Razzledazzler, Angel, Ravishing

It is kinda hard to tell if I mentioned all of them. It isn't in a section on its own yet. You have to look in the individual sections for the items right now.

****edit to add Pink Nouveau...

What shades are offered on the US pro site now? Thanks:)

Richelle83

On the Pro site NOW are:

Spice, Myth, Girl About Town, Russian Red, Snob, Rebel, Chestnut, Morange, Impassioned, Saint Germain,
Girl About Town, Please Me, Razzledazzler, Angel, Ravishing
So basically the whole list...nifty. Razzledazzler has peaked my interest!

Shellcat

And Pink Nouveau...

don't know if that was just exclusive to the PRO site, or included in this collection.

Hard to tell since it doesn't have its own section yet.
wondering.gif

Latest posts