MAC Casual Colour discussion

princess sarah

I am not normally interested in these kind of collections, but something about the lip and cheek pots has caught my attention. I agree that these would be perfect for HOOOTTTTTT aussie summers where your face feels like its melting off

I like the sound of these 2, definately looking forward to reading more on these to see what they are like

Lazy Sunday - Baby pink
Have A Lovely Day! - Neutral nude

pemily

pity were going into winter... been freezing in adelaide lately :(

do you find your wearing a coral lip in winter and a mauve smoky eye in summer because of these collections being back to front for us LOL

I am not normally interested in these kind of collections, but something about the lip and cheek pots has caught my attention. I agree that these would be perfect for HOOOTTTTTT aussie summers where your face feels like its melting off

I like the sound of these 2, definately looking forward to reading more on these to see what they are like

Lazy Sunday - Baby pink
Have A Lovely Day! - Neutral nude

princess sarah

Yeh its starting to cool down in Perth as well.

I do tend to do that but I use alot of colour in winter as it is. I like the brights for the cooler months to make life more interesting

shadowaddict

Yeh the weather has been crazy. We hit 87 on April 2nd, very weird. I dread what the summer will be. I doubt it will drop below mid to upper 90's. It's so freakin humid here your makeup slides off not long after you walk out the door.

Piarpreet

even in Spain. it was a nice spring day and within a minute the sky got grey and ICE (big as peas, I've NEVER seen that before in Spain) falling down for 4 minutes. Then the skies cleared. We were all like...damn! "the end is near" lol
Yeh the weather has been crazy. We hit 87 on April 2nd, very weird. I dread what the summer will be. I doubt it will drop below mid to upper 90's. It's so freakin humid here your makeup slides off not long after you walk out the door.

pemily

Similar thing in aus, Really hot and sunny then I heard banging and was like whose using the lawn mower? Go outside and it's hailing.... I'm like this couldn't be a good sign lol

ROlean

This made me laugh as I thought the same thing when I was driving in Switzerland in June (2007). Really sunny day, then the same thing happened, but huge hail. the streets flooded almost instantly, then about 10 min later it was all sunny again. Luckily I was able to find an overhang to park under for most of it, but it still left dents all over the roof of my (new) car.

annemariemakeup

I was initially going to skip this collection because I don't really like cream products for my cheeks. I took a second look at the collection and now I'm going to tentatively put the following on my list:
Lazy Sunday: Baby pink
Keep It Loose: Warm peach
Out for Fun: Cool coral

I think I'll have to wait for swatches and reviews.

Visit my blog! www.annemarieadammakeup.blogspot.com

martiangurll

Do we know anything about if these Casual color pots are different than Cream Color Base? Are they similar to the Stila pots? If so, this will be an easy skip for me (except I could probably get a 187 duo fiber brush)

paparazziboy

They have a nice texture they are very buildable,but they aren't like the stilla pots in the sense that they are long wearing. they have nice color pay off they do pack a punch

Piarpreet

oh damn. Sorry about your car. We were gonna go out and we cancelled thinking we couldnt make it outside but it suddenly stopped. As Pemily said....not a good sign.

I dont believe in that 2012 stuff but... Earth wont last long to keep our make up faces from melting or frostbitten. Another ice age? of a fire age? I dont know.... but right now in Madrid I gotta check the weather before going out cos one day its 22 C next say its 8 C like... what the hell? (72 F - 46 F for the ones who dont do Celcius lol)

this is funny cos sometimes i wear my make up like it's may and my neon purse... and I freeze my ass...and everybody around me is wearing a coat and boots.... and I'm like "Vogue told me it's spring and i should wear neon....so... don't judge me!" or "MAC came out with these bright lips and cheeks so.... dont judge me!" hahahah like I care.
This made me laugh as I thought the same thing when I was driving in Switzerland in June (2007). Really sunny day, then the same thing happened, but huge hail. the streets flooded almost instantly, then about 10 min later it was all sunny again. Luckily I was able to find an overhang to park under for most of it, but it still left dents all over the roof of my (new) car.

baghdad81

oh damn. Sorry about your car. We were gonna go out and we cancelled thinking we couldnt make it outside but it suddenly stopped. As Pemily said....not a good sign.

I dont believe in that 2012 stuff but... Earth wont last long to keep our make up faces from melting or frostbitten. Another ice age? of a fire age? I dont know.... but right now in Madrid I gotta check the weather before going out cos one day its 22 C next say its 8 C like... what the hell? (72 F - 46 F for the ones who dont do Celcius lol)

this is funny cos sometimes i wear my make up like it's may and my neon purse... and I freeze my ass...and everybody around me is wearing a coat and boots.... and I'm like "Vogue told me it's spring and i should wear neon....so... don't judge me!" or "MAC came out with these bright lips and cheeks so.... dont judge me!" hahahah like I care.
Quote: Originally Posted by ROlean

Toronto is like that too..one days it 22 C or 37 C sometimes!!! Then the next day it's like 8 or 9 C....big problem if you don't check the weather before heading out!!

Edelmc

They have a nice texture they are very buildable,but they aren't like the stilla pots in the sense that they are long wearing. they have nice color pay off they do pack a punch
I am very excited about these! What is the texture like- creamy, gel, light weight? I like cream blush but I sometimes find that mac cream blush isn't very creamy...it can drag and pull on my skin...I am hoping this formula might be different..

martiangurll

to me it feels like a lip conditioner to be honest

This makes me worry about crease city to be honest. But you never know. MAC has been surprising me with their formulations lately, super futuristic space technology pigments and such. Now can they make an emollient product that doesn't crease? I think they should stick with the Paint pot (or paints in the tubes) formula and rock the house with the bright colors--but maybe these will be fabulous.

martiangurll

I think I'd try the cool rose colored one just to test it out (Weekend Getaway) and if I liked it, the peachy one and a warm pink...

Latest posts