MAC Casual Colour discussion

Edelmc

I can't wait to find out what the texture of the cheek and lip colours are like. There is a fab colour selection

MRV

I might grab "my colours" (coral-purple), but I don't usually wear these cheek&lip products on lips.

2browneyes

If these are pretty close to the MUFE aqua creams, I'd be all over them! I'm w your Richelle....wait and see what they're all about before I get excited about them :)

romi79_2008

I`m glad Mac is coming with these, I was gonna try bobbi brown pots but I`ll skip and try these. Though they are quite pricey and almost as much as BB, I hope they`ll offer more product.

Mac-Guy

My wish list:

Lazy Sunday - Baby pink
Weekend Getaway - Cool rose
Relaxation - Warm pink
Have A Lovely Day! - Neutral nude
Keep It Loose - Warm peach
Out for Fun - Cool coral

encore.gif

I'll probably cut my list down to two, but back those up. :)

paparazziboy

this collection is that no makeup makeup for me which i really like soft washes of color for those no makeup girls i love it! it plays into the nou-veau trend for me

xasperadastra

I want to try one.. maybe two!!! They may have a mousse texture!! To me it seems a fresh and young product ^^
Of course they are not longwearing.. but I like the idea of applying something really light on my skin for the summer^^

Mac-Guy

I want to try one.. maybe two!!! They may have a mousse texture!! To me it seems a fresh and young product ^^
Of course they are not longwearing.. but I like the idea of applying something really light on my skin for the summer^^

These will be amazing for the summer. I was hoping for a return of the blushettes, but these will do it for me!

Latest posts