MAC Casual Colour discussion

Rinstar

this collection is that no makeup makeup for me which i really like soft washes of color for those no makeup girls i love it! it plays into the nou-veau trend for me
Ok so these are not for me then! I'm the opposite of a no make-up girl, i like to rock a smokey eye at the dentist's and a neon lip at the grocery store, u know... Good to know as I'm trying to save for Heavenly Creature.

PrettyKitty

My wish list:

Lip & Cheek Pot Relaxation - Warm pink
Lip & Cheek Pot Have A Lovely Day! - Neutral nude
Lip & Cheek Pot Keep It Loose - Warm peach
Nail Lacquer Fiestaware - Mid-tone orange coral (Cream)

kisou

I'm really looking forward to the creme finish on these... after playing around with Optimistic Orange in S3/C3, I'm really in love with creme blushes and can't wait to beef up that part of my collection!

aradhana

I want to try one.. maybe two!!! They may have a mousse texture!! To me it seems a fresh and young product ^^
Of course they are not longwearing.. but I like the idea of applying something really light on my skin for the summer^^

i am looking forward to trying the mousse texture of these. i love creme and gel blushes, and would love to try something lighter for the summer. it's crazy hot/humid here in the summer, and it will be good to pare my routine down a little for the season!

i have two illamasqua creme blushes as well, which i will also be bringing back into rotation. i like skipping foundation, and just putting creme blush in a punchy colour with a bit of bronzer/highlighter on top.

OctoberViolet

For now my preliminary list only consists of:

Lazy Sunday - Baby pink
Weekend Getaway - Cool rose
Evening Stroll - Violet cream
Keep It Loose - Warm peach

I'm looking forward to trying these.
flower.gif

Piarpreet

we generally have similar taste so... I'm keeping in mind these names lol cos so far i dont feel too exited about this collection! Enable me later :p

For now my preliminary list only consists of:

Lazy Sunday - Baby pink
Weekend Getaway - Cool rose
Evening Stroll - Violet cream
Keep It Loose - Warm peach

I'm looking forward to trying these.
flower.gif

rockin

Some of those colours sound lovely, but I know what MAC's descriptions are like lol. Can't wait to see swatches to see how they really look

Mac-Guy

This type of product might come in handy when its so frigging hot and humid in NYC that you can't wear much make up anyway (unless you don't leave your very well a/c-ed apartment).

East coast humidity + Casual Color = Sounds divine!

Mac-Guy

^Texas will be much worse for the summer! I too will have to work on wearing less makeup for everyday.

I prefer the heat in Texas over the humidity on the East coast, though both is counterproductive to wearing make up. ===> Casual Color days :)

Mac-Guy

I fear that the summer will be crazy all over this year. We supposed to be in the high 80s tomorrow on the East Coast. That's insane for April.

rosieposie75

I fear that the summer will be crazy all over this year. We supposed to be in the high 80s tomorrow on the East Coast. That's insane for April.

Completely insane! I live in upstate NY and its supposed to be 91 here tomorrow, it hardly ever gets that hot even in the summer!

Latest posts