MAC Heavenly creature discussion

katelyn1223

I know this will sound stupid, but how do you use MES wet? I've used pigments wet, but I've never had a MES before. Do I just wet my brush and dab it in the shadow? I kinda tried that on Earthly and I got a little worried because it started looking kinda funky in the pan lol

Yazmin

I know this will sound stupid, but how do you use MES wet? I've used pigments wet, but I've never had a MES before. Do I just wet my brush and dab it in the shadow? I kinda tried that on Earthly and I got a little worried because it started looking kinda funky in the pan lol
It's better to get the product on a dry brush first, then wet it.

gracie90

I am SO glad I bit the bullet and bought everything I really wanted on the first day! I adore absolutely all of it, and don't regret a thing (except not buying the remaining 5 MES!)

gracie90

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXBeautyBaby

My Face for my date night with my bf using Center of the Universe and Stratus!!

Beautiful!! You're stunning, and I also really like your glasses
girlhaha.gif

Richelle83

If you could that would great but I understand if your busy. Did they do the shiny spot just like the MES? Thank you so much for warning me about that as I'd likely freaked when I saw it lol. I'm glad to know that it's easily fixed. Thanks again!
Yes they too have the shiny spot, the MSF's will also!

bulbasaur359

It's better to get the product on a dry brush first, then wet it.
May I ask how you do this? I can just picture the spray of water wiping off the shadow lol. Is it ok to use just water if you don't have Fix+? Thanks!

Edited b/c of stupid typo which involved me missing of of the f's in off. Lol!!!

bulbasaur359

It is more like CotU but not really.
Lol, I have CotU too. I have all of the face products except ES and SR. I am so looking forward to my SN arriving on Monday. I got it from Nordies and they are slow but I got free shipping so can't really complain lol.

Richelle83

Lol, I have CotU too. I have all of the face products except ES and SR. I am so looking forward to my SN arriving on Monday. I got it from Nordies and they are slow but I got free shipping so can't really complain lol.
I know, I love Nordies for that reason but yes slow indeed!

valkolak

Funny you say that......I put on Fire Sign with Astral on top and almost smelled strawberries, that's how juicy it looks.

This collection is just nutso bananas!!
drools.gif
haha I have to go eat so that I won't get hungry and order FS and Astral
girlhaha.gif

valkolak

Does anyone know of a great MAC counter or store in Austin? I am here till tomorroe evening and want to see if I can go swirl hunting in another city
smiles.gif
I always go to the store at the Domain mall. The MUA's there are all nice and usually seem excited about the collections.

Genn

Soo I was suppose to be done but one of my venus l/s went missing so ordered another one. I hope the one MIA shows up.

Latest posts