MAC Heavenly creature discussion

HoneyMilk

CRAP ON A CRACKER! I want everyyyyythiiiinngggg!!!! I tried so hard to barely follow this thread and just concentrate on HS... Well now, I'm screwed. I need this stuffff:eyelove::eyelove:

kimibos

Thanks for the tips. I'm afraid to buy one and then have it do the same as the first one I bought. I've only tried one to date; a mineralize skinfinish natural. It had no glitter and I applied it lightly with a powder brush (can't recall which - not sure I had my 187 at that point). I liked the finish but I erupted in cystic acne as soon as I started using it. I'd never had that in my life and it took quite awhile to clear up.

A MAC MUA told me that the MSF do that to some people and to stay away from them. I use a liquid mineralize concealer and it's fine but perhaps there's something different in the powder. Anyway, it's too bad because some of these are gorgeous. I'll just have to enjoy them through all of you.
MSFN broke out my skin as well but i still use the regular ones as highlighters and everything seems fine.

kimibos

Star Wonder MSF is gorgeous!!!! Will have to narrow down my list of what I want from this collection.
i bet people are gonna go crazy for that one. the pigmentation plus the color =
heart.gif

caro

@powder puff,
can it be that there is an error in the order of the promo pics?
i think stratus and ring of saturn may be inverted?

ThePowderPuff

@powder puff,
can it be that there is an error in the order of the promo pics?
i think stratus and ring of saturn may be inverted?
I have ordered them by their file names, which are from MAC self. So if there is a mistake it's from MAC. But that wouldn't be the first time they had messed up product names. I can ask them.

What do the rest of you think?

caro

thank you for your answear!
i really think mac has made an error, because the product description doesn't fit at all in this way...

Piarpreet

katjamo=thepowderpuff? i didnt know u could change ur nickname

i love ur swatches it just reassured i want it all

Audrey C

I just realized that I can test at home, courtesy of my daughter`s stash. Sun Power is NOT a good look for me, but at least I can try it out. I`ve worn the eyeshadows so I already know they don`t bother me.

Assuming I don`t erupt into Mount St. Audrey, my likes (pending swatches) are:

Mineralize Blush:
Ring of Saturn (if not too shimmery)

MSF:
Centre of the Universe OR Star Wonder (ditto)

Cremesheen:
Strictly Plutonic (that one's a given)

Eyeshadows:
Magnetic Attraction (seen a swatch of this one - will get)
Sky (love all these colours)
Water (need to see swirled swatch)

The eyeshadows are almost too pretty to ruin by wearing.

Piarpreet

I just realized that I can test at home, courtesy of my daughter`s stash. Sun Power is NOT a good look for me, but at least I can try it out. I`ve worn the eyeshadows so I already know they don`t bother me.

Assuming I don`t erupt into Mount St. Audrey, my likes (pending swatches) are:

Mineralize Blush:
Ring of Saturn (if not too shimmery)

MSF:
Centre of the Universe OR Star Wonder (ditto)

Cremesheen:
Strictly Plutonic (that one's a given)

Eyeshadows:
Magnetic Attraction (seen a swatch of this one - will get)
Sky (love all these colours)
Water (need to see swirled swatch)

The eyeshadows are almost too pretty to ruin by wearing.
dont worry... they run all the way through

Audrey C

dont worry... they run all the way through
Do they? That's great. :)

I might even be able to use them as individual colours if I zero in carefully. I love the colours in Water but I'm not sure how they'll look together. I might have to just get the three. I love all these tones and I can wear more shimmer on my eyes than on my cheeks. They are beautiful. Little works of art.
th_e2cloud9.gif

Latest posts