MAC Heavenly creature discussion

LMD84

This collection is in three parts however I have placed all the colour stories in the one thread and we can chat here about them all

Anitacska

Based on the names and descriptions, the MSFs that were being sold on eBay must have either been fake or some sort of a cancelled sample, but to be honest, I'm actually a lot more excited about the ones that are actually coming out with this collection and I will definitely be buying all 4. They all sound so lovely. Can't wait to see pictures of them.

And VAE is coming back! Although I'm slightly disappointed that they're not bringing the Thermal Mask back because that's actually a better product to me than the VAE. Luckily I still have some back ups. :)

MACina

pompom.gif
......such a big Mineralize Collection!!!

I am so happy about this...can not wait!
It will be very expensive for me but I can not resist mineralize products.

This time I will get the Volcanic Ash Exfoliator for sure....I missed it the last time.

Pinkdollface

This collection sound great! I love anything that has to do with astronomy, so the product names are really exciting i think.

gracie90

Wow I adore the names and the colour descriptions! I think that Strictly Plutonic is hilarious, but I am a science nerd so that may be why :)
I just made my list though, and although it sounds beautiful it is also kinda terrifyingly long... I spent more on Semi Precious including all the brushes though!

1. Earthshine MSF - Tarnished bronze with gold pearlized pigments and pink reflects
  2. Light Year MSF- Peachy pink with gold shimmer
  3. Star Wonder MSF - Plumy pink with multi-dimensional pearlized pigments
  4. Centre of the Universe MSF - Coral with gold shimmer
  5. Solar Ray MB - Peach and gold melange
  6. Ring of Saturn MB - Terracotta and gold melange
  7. Stratus MB - Amethyst and golden brown melange
  8. Supernova MB - Magenta and burnt gold melange
  9. Bright Moon MES - Grey, silver and icy green melange
  10. Sky MES - Green gold, turquoise and cobalt melange
  11. Neo Nebula MES - Cream, warm amethyst and warm pink melange
  12. Universal Appeal MES - Gold, bronze and violet melange
  13. Invincible Light MES - Icy white, lavender and warm gold melange
  14. Earthly MES - Beige, peach and cool brown melange

Richelle83

Now we know what the swirl collection is! This might be a long list
ohboy.gif

Lipstick
Pleasureseeker - Creamy peach (Glaze) (repromote)maybe a good nude color
Cut a Caper - Mid-tone peachy pink (Lustre) (repromote) probably don't need this one!
Venus - Sheer yellow pink with pearlized pigments (Lustre)
Fire Sign - Red-pink (Lustre)
Cusp of Dawn - Beige pink (Lustre) Might could not work for me, probably buy it anyways.

Cremesheen
Celestial Kiss - Pale cool peach
Strictly Plutonic - Mid-tone pink brown(maybe)
Meteoric - Mid-tone vibrant coral
Astral - Bright yellow pink
Galaxy Rose - Mid-tone violet pink

MB
Solar Ray - Peach and gold melange
Ring of Saturn - Terracotta and gold melange
Stratus - Amethyst and golden brown melange
Supernova - Magenta and burnt gold melange

MSF
Earthshine - Tarnished bronze with gold pearlized pigments and pink reflects
Light Year - Peachy pink with gold shimmer
Star Wonder - Plumy pink with multi-dimensional pearlized pigments
Center of the Universe - Coral with gold shimmer

2browneyes

I think I'm only interested in the cremesheen glass in this collection. Not a huge Mineralized fan. Still working with Sea&Sky and Golden Gaze from previous collections. Can't wait for pics :)

romi79_2008

The msf`s sound so good in description, i want at least 2, and I`m happy about cut a caper coming back, vae too.
I saw some swatches on google cut a caper looks pretty close to flamingo, not identical, but close!

MRV

Is Pleasureseeker a repromote from the Neo Sci-Fi collection?
Yes it is. I'm actually happy I've already got it, and Cut a Paper - some money saved...for the MES! And the MSFs and MBs.

I was just eyeing my VAE the other day. I have to use it up. I cannot put it on my face though because even cotton pads irritate my skin!

Calla88

I kinda want all the mineralized products and at least one set of brushes. I will have to be selective on the lip products because I could easily over buy on this collection. The description are indeed heavenly!

sherm

FUUUUUUUU my list is huge because I love the MES (and MSFs are pretty awesome too). Luckily almost all the new collections are easy skips for me but I need to reel this in so I can afford new ink later this year.

Light Year MSF
Star Wonder MSF
Ring of Saturn MB
Stratus MB
Supernova MB
Magnetic Attraction MES
Neo Nebula MES
Universal Appeal MES
Invincible Light MES
Sky MES
Galaxy Rose CG

Anna x

do we know if the mineralised products will look like the ones in the picture we saw, or will they just look like the regular ones??

OctoberViolet

Hmmm. These sound interesting. I'm surprised that as of now (this will change I'm sure once we see pics) I'm not really interested in the lippies, cremesheens or shadows. May be a good thing. I want to save money for the Fall/Winter collections.

Mineralize Skinfinish $29(USD)/ $34(CAD)
Earthshine - Tarnished bronze with gold pearlized pigments and pink reflects
Light Year - Peachy pink with gold shimmer
Star Wonder - Plumy pink with multi-dimensional pearlized pigments
Center of the Universe - Coral with gold shimmer

Mineralize Blush $23(USD)/ $27(CAD)
Solar Ray - Peach and gold melange
Ring of Saturn - Terracotta and gold melange
Stratus - Amethyst and golden brown melange
Supernova - Magenta and burnt gold melange

Anitacska

The MSFs definitely don't sound like the ones I had pictures of, but the blushes and the eyeshadows do. I think the picture of all products (minus the MSFs) is probably genuine, the eBay ones, not so much.

do we know if the mineralised products will look like the ones in the picture we saw, or will they just look like the regular ones??

OhSoJaded

Yep. It's official. Come July, my wallet is going to HATE me. And I have to be in Hawaii mid-June for my best friend's wedding, so funds are already going to be hurting. Guess I'll have to start saving now!

Prelim list (subject to change once I see swatches - which means I'll probably end up spending even MORE money!!!)

Cut A Caper L/S (YAAAAAAAAAY!)
Celestial Kiss C/S/G
Strictly Plutonic C/S/G
Meteoric C/S/G
Galaxy Rose C/S/G
Lightyear MSF
Star Wonder MSF
Center of the Universe MSF
Solar Ray MB
Stratus MB
VAE

I am LOVING the theme for this collection. Makes me wonder whether I'm buying everything for the pretty shade or the pretty name (or both!)

Latest posts