Mac Pro Palettes discussion

Busttamuv3

So dissapointed that they still aren't up yet...
bangdesk.gif
haha

Lipstickdiva420

It was the same with the canisters and a few other Pro collections (e.g. the Nude collection and the Chromagraphic Pencils). But no, it's not really a surprise. It's just frustrating!
smh, i see they're slow with the pro collections. I would at least like to see what the palettes look like because I can't find it online anywhere.

shellygrrl

Staff member
Oh wow, I wish I hadn't read this thread the suspense is killing me now. I would love the option to hold more than 15 without taking out the insert.  I'm not crazy about z palettes though.  They just look unorganized to me. 
I don't like freestyle palettes for my eyeshadows (I use a MAC 15x for those), but I'm fine with using one for blushes. Heh.

pemily

Just rearranged all my individuals... Love em like that :) All you girls out there with big Es collex... How do you ensure you use all?!

Pinkdollface

How do you ensure you use all?!
When I have time I look though my palettes and I look for colours I haven't used in a while and I try to use them the next couple of days. It might also help to write the names on a note, so you don't forget. I don't really have a system, but it works for me.

Leven

I just called my local Pro Store on Miami Beach. They Said the palettes would be in on August 8th.

i thought they were supposed to come out this week lol

pemily

Thanks guys fOr the suggestions! Once I watched a video by Emily Noel where she said to get a little box and add a few products for the week to try and use... Might attempt that again :)

honey on boost

I just called my local Pro Store on Miami Beach. They Said the palettes would be in on August 8th.

i thought they were supposed to come out this week lol
That store always has mixed answers! I once called twice in the same day and got to different answers. Turned out BOTH were wrong. I stick to the Aventura store or online now.

Mac-Guy

A double-sided Pro Palette that accommodates two inserts. See-through lid lets you view shade choices while keeping product secure and protected during transit and storage. High quality, glossy black plastic.

Mac-Guy

A single-sided Pro Palette that accommodates one insert. See-through lid lets you view shade choices while keeping product secure and protected during transit and storage. High quality, glossy black plastic.

Latest posts