Mac Pro Palettes discussion

bis

i was told they weren't clear lids :( but these will be similar to the japonesque pallets is what i was told im still waiting to see them in person 
Oh no, too bad, I was looking forward to a clear lid. Thanks for the update though :)

Edelmc

i was told they weren't clear lids :( but these will be similar to the japonesque pallets is what i was told im still waiting to see them in person
Ah no- I thought the whole idea of revamping the palettes was to have clear lids and also to house the larger shadows and ccbs. What are the japonesque palettes?

Edelmc

Ok I googled the japonesque palettes and if mac do something I won't be impressed...what's the point in revamping a range if they aren't going to change much?

rockin

If they're like the Japonesque palettes, they could well be cardboard instead of the easy to clean plastic. I have my La Femme blushes in a palette very similar, if not identical to them.

Mac-Guy

Clear lids would break far too fast. While I can see why people want clear lids, it won't happen. It would be too much hassle for the company - just think of all the returns because of broken lids. :)

paparazziboy

Ok I googled the japonesque palettes and if mac do something I won't be impressed...what's the point in revamping a range if they aren't going to change much?

those are gonna be made for the pro to house products like cub's, lipsticks, but there will be inserts to house al mixture of products

Edelmc

Quote: Originally Posted by Edelmc

those are gonna be made for the pro to house products like cub's, lipsticks, but there will be inserts to house al mixture of products
Do you know if they are going to be made of stiff board instead of plastic?

Edelmc

Clear lids would break far too fast. While I can see why people want clear lids, it won't happen. It would be too much hassle for the company - just think of all the returns because of broken lids. :)
Inglot have large palettes with clear lids....

martiangurll

I tend to use my single shadows more. I think it's easier to see the colors with the clear tops. I don't use my palette shadows as much. But I simply don't have anymore space. My shadows are stacked on top of each other and my large shadows are in a basket that I have to dig through everyday. I usually end up dumping everything out to find the color I want.

I agree with that. I used to depot all of them but then when the bigger ones came out with Jeanius and Peacocky, I stopped depotting and found I used the in pot shadows more. Now, for travel, it will be too bulky. Not sure how to reorganize & always fear to depot and ruin the prettiness. I am torn.

pemily

I wouldnt be able to handle half half...
once I made a four pan pallete and it absoloutely kills me looking at it seriously!!! no names on the back LOL, i have considered buying the four individuals just to keep my stuff uniformed...
same with blushes, I made 6 pan with the cremeblends and sent them back and bought individuals (I felt they were drying out more, I now think its just the formula).... everything is just prettier in individual... it's just the storage factor that is killing me, how to store so I enjoy the most :)

Latest posts