Mac Pro Palettes discussion

butterflyeyes

BTW has any1 noticed the pro palette prices and refill pans have lowered? I didn't know where to post this. I'm thinking of placing my first palette order w some shadows but am mad at them for not accepting my faxed pro application.
Hmmmm...I wonder what makes them decide which faxed applications they will or won't accept. That's how I applied a few months ago and they didn't give me any trouble at all. I think I got the fax number from on here lol.

erine1881

BTW has any1 noticed the pro palette prices and refill pans have lowered? I didn't know where to post this. I'm thinking of placing my first palette order w some shadows but am mad at them for not accepting my faxed pro application.
I can guarantee you that that is most definitely a typo!, and as soon as someone realizes that, they're gonna get an ass chewing!
Hmmmm...I wonder what makes them decide which faxed applications they will or won't accept. That's how I applied a few months ago and they didn't give me any trouble at all. I think I got the fax number from on here lol.
Yeah mac decided long ago that they were gonna stop accepting faxed applications, as wells as apps sent from store locations. They need to be sent thru the mail. :dunno:

butterflyeyes

Yeah mac decided long ago that they were gonna stop accepting faxed applications, as wells as apps sent from store locations. They need to be sent thru the mail. :dunno:
I heard that so I really didn't expect mine to go through but it did. I did it being lazy but was prepared to mail it all in the right way lol. Guess I got lucky and got someone on a good day lol

KaysWays

I can guarantee you that that is most definitely a typo!, and as soon as someone realizes that, they're gonna get an ass chewing! Yeah mac decided long ago that they were gonna stop accepting faxed applications, as wells as apps sent from store locations. They need to be sent thru the mail. :dunno:
no the said the price changesare reflected in the stores too. I dont know why or when this happened but I got my order in, 1st palette on the way. I got it CP so i kimda stuck to my guns lol.

KaysWays

A
lot of people said it depends on receives it. They getting on my nerves with their selective bs. Almost makes me wanna say screw them. But i cant #thestruggle. They know it too smh

Copperhead

Yep and I was going to order a few today but decided to wait to see if my DH will give me another MAC gift card for our anniversary this week. Hopefully they're still available at that price. They were that price a few weeks ago but the price didn't last long at all.

KaysWays

Yep and I was going to order a few today but decided to wait to see if my DH will give me another MAC gift card for our anniversary this week. Hopefully they're still available at that price. They were that price a few weeks ago but the price didn't last long at all. 
Really? MAC is not known for sales, i wonder whats up with the price changes. Thank God i got my order in then! Happy anniversary girl

erine1881

no the said the price changesare reflected in the stores too. I dont know why or when this happened but I got my order in, 1st palette on the way. I got it CP so i kimda stuck to my guns lol.
How on earth are they gonna go from $25 down to $8!? This makes no sense whatsoever!

BeautyByLele

How on earth are they gonna go from $25 down to $8!? This makes no sense whatsoever!
I know right !! Oh well somebody made a boo-boo !!! Maybe if too many people don't 'post' it .....MAC won't catch it for awhile... well see !!

Mayanas

I know right !! Oh well somebody made a boo-boo !!! Maybe if too many people don't 'post' it .....MAC won't catch it for awhile... well see !!

Meanwhile I already charge my first pro palette.
angelic.gif

P

pockykami

The palette price must be a mistake. How could the quad be the same amount as the large palette? But I really hope the decrease for the pans is for real.

rebeccagrand

OMG thanks guys for updating about the pro palettes. now i have to get another one lol. it must be a mistake though?? i bet they'll change it soon

erine1881

There's no way a quad is the same price as a single AND a double! Someone is gonna catch on to it. Better stock up on them while you can! As soon as they notice it, you know they'll cancel your orders!

BeautyByLele

There's no way a quad is the same price as a single AND a double! Someone is gonna catch on to it. Better stock up on them while you can! As soon as they notice it, you know they'll cancel your orders!
Forreal ! I already placed an order... If its still like that tomorrow I'll place another order

KaysWays

P
Oh get out I didn't know they were originally $25. No wonder I was stalling LOL. Shoot maybe I should order 2 more if thats the case. I know the refills were $12 so I figured $10 was reasonable
Forreal ! I already placed an order... If its still like that tomorrow I'll place another order
. Yeah me too for sure.
Mayanas- Me too !! Now let's just hope it ships !! BIG THANK YOU to KaysWays for letting us know !!! You're awesome
No problem, I wanted to come here and find out if this was a perm change, guess not though, better jump on it.

Latest posts