MAC x Carine Roitfeld (Fall 2012)

Mac-Guy

Let's start a new thread for the CR collection.

Who's excited for smokey eyes and nude lips?
encore.gif

NessaMBaby

I am. Seen this info on temptalia today,can't wait to se what smoky eye colors we have in store for us. Xoxo

LMD84

I keep trying to post the pic that was sent to me in the pr email but it keeps going all weird when i upload it at work. i shall do it tonight :) I'm honestly not excited about this collection yet... nude lips for me aren't that exciting but we shall see what mac comes up with :)

aradhana

Sounds like a nice gimmick that I-Must-Buy.
lol
i'm sure by the time this collection comes out i'll want more than just the stencil, but for now that's it for me...

i like your new avatar pic btw...is it from your latest production?

Mac-Guy

lol
i'm sure by the time this collection comes out i'll want more than just the stencil, but for now that's it for me...

i like your new avatar pic btw...is it from your latest production?
So true. A 20-piece collection will certainly result in more than one-product purchase. At least we have time to save (in theory)

PS: Just a quick backstage shot.
hatsoff.gif

aradhana

So true. A 20-piece collection will certainly result in more than one-product purchase. At least we have time to save (in theory)

PS: Just a quick backstage shot.
hatsoff.gif
HA! save! not likely....sigh....there are too many collections coming out....i think i should probably just skip everything, all year....
no but seriously, my current mission is to try and get my collection into order (depot, palette-ify, etc...) before any more items are added.
i'm kind of hoping the blushes and bronzers from HS! and the mineral collection are ho-hum, just so i have an easier time skipping...!

i tend to love the fall fashion collaborations, so i have a feeling i'm going to go mad on this one.

are you in the show, or are you the makeup artist?

Mac-Guy

HA! save! not likely....sigh....there are too many collections coming out....i think i should probably just skip everything, all year....
no but seriously, my current mission is to try and get my collection into order (depot, palette-ify, etc...) before any more items are added.
i'm kind of hoping the blushes and bronzers from HS! and the mineral collection are ho-hum, just so i have an easier time skipping...!

i tend to love the fall fashion collaborations, so i have a feeling i'm going to go mad on this one.

are you in the show, or are you the makeup artist?
"in" :)

Latest posts