MAC x Carine Roitfeld (Fall 2012)

aradhana

aaaha! that explains the hat! ;)

hatsoff.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Mac-Guy

Hopefully it is not a "bushy eyebrow" stencil as Carine is famous for her unruly brows.
pretty.gif

oh i wouldn't need one of those...i guess unless they gave it a very special spin...

maybe they could include something for blanking out one's natural brows first...

Miss Dynamite

Only way I'll be happy is if they repromote Secret Lover lipstick or something similar, only nude type of lipstick I regret passing on. I've yet to find a nude lipstick that looks good on my pale skin. Hopefully this collection has something unique in it cause the normal nude lips and smokey eyes are just boring.

MACina

I hope that MAC will not repromote Carbon (and/or Showstopper)......I would so much love to see new smokey eye colors!

Maybe palettes/quads for grey/black,purple/violet,green,blue and neutral smokey eyes.

Miss Dynamite

I think a light grey with a purple duo chrome would be pretty nice, maybe even a shimmery dark red eyeshadow, something other than the boring basic black, grey and brown.

Piarpreet

I want carbon but with a different finish.... PLEASE a black that not matte or super duper shimmery flashy stuff.....

DILLIGAF

Smokey eyes are two words are guaranteed to make me excited. If the color are ANYTHING like the MUFE palette that never materialized I will be all over it!!! Nude lips are a meh.

Mac-Guy

I'm hoping for Metal X e/s in the Gareth Pugh formula. I absolutely adore Obscura e/s for a subtle but metallic smokey eye.

aradhana

I just saw it. I'm with you. Not too thrilled with it.
blink.gif
i was kind of wondering whether they really belong together (chart + collection), seeing as it's so unexciting, but then i was reading that one of roitfeld's goals for her new magazine is to help women interpret runway looks into their everyday life...

Latest posts