MAC x Carine Roitfeld (Fall 2012)

Monidoll4u

I got it too, my first eyelash curler. Now I am wondering if I should have gotten the silver or the half lash one instead? It's very tricky to use for me,quite a hassle to get all the lashes in the small
opening while keeping the curler close to the lid... but I have to say that the curl it gives is wonderful, makes me wish I tried lash curlers sooner!
OMG...I thought I was the only one....I like the color but that's about it....I used it 2x and never touch it again.....

shellygrrl

Staff member
It does give a good curl; I agree with Christine on that point. It just doesn't open wide enough, which is something she either didn't notice or didn't think was a concern for her. If you can find and buy the regular silver one (should note that neither the MAC website nor Nordie's website are carrying it at the moment), you may have better luck with that.

smokeyrose

I guess it works for her eye shape. My eyes are deep set and down turned (according to a gossmakeupartist video). Does anyone have a similar eyeshape and can recommend a better curler?

Latest posts