Page 1 of 284 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: MAC for Marilyn

MAC for Marilyn

Not quite sure about the language written but is this the collection that comes this fall?

http://www.modavetrendy.com/macten-marilyn-monroe-koleksiyonu.html

Quote: Not quite sure about the language written but is this the collection that comes this fall?

This site is from Turky; even if I dont understan a word I do understand that this collection is going to kill my wallet !

Quote: This site is from Turky; even if I dont understan a word I do understand that this collection is going to kill my wallet !

If this is (or somethhing similar to it) what we can expect, my wallet is dead too. Neutral shadows and deep reds and pinks and some neutral lipsticks, exactly what I yearn for.

Together with the Dita von Teese collection from Artdeco, it will make my makeup year.

OMG!!!!!!!!! Tx Sexy Sadie!!! I truly truly hope these are the colors. Loving them! I am saving up because I just know I will be ordering just about everything from this collection.

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Sadie View Post
    Not quite sure about the language written but is this the collection that comes this fall?

http://www.modavetrendy.com/macten-marilyn-monroe-koleksiyonu.html

Somehow I missed this. So is MAC also doing a collection with Dita von Teese or is Artdeco another cosmetic brand? Sorry. I'm having a rough day.

If this is (or somethhing similar to it) what we can expect, my wallet is dead too. Neutral shadows and deep reds and pinks and some neutral lipsticks, exactly what I yearn for.

Together with the Dita von Teese collection from Artdeco, it will make my makeup year.

Looks like I have to start saving up.

That can't be pictures of the new collection, because those are old pigment jars.
    “The trouble with nude dancing is that not everything stops when the music stops” - Robert Helpmann

We've been bamboozled

I knew it was too good to be true, but I fell for it anyway. Hopefully we will get the information soon. I really did love all those colorful lippies in the pic though.

Quote Originally Posted by rockin View Post
    That can't be pictures of the new collection, because those are old pigment jars.

Quote: Somehow I missed this. So is MAC also doing a collection with Dita von Teese or is Artdeco another cosmetic brand? Sorry. I'm having a rough day.

Artdeco is a german makeup brand.

Quote:
    I knew it was too good to be true, but I fell for it anyway. Hopefully we will get the information soon. I really did love all those colorful lippies in the pic though.

I am always out of luck.

Thank you again Sexy Sadie!!!

I'm sure we will have the Marilyn collection information within the next month or two. At least I really hope we do.
    Artdeco is a german makeup brand.

I am always out of luck.

lol! i go so excited thinking there were going to be new pigments... and then saw the jars darn it!

Sorry for let you down. :sad:

Aww. Don't be sorry. It wasn't your fault. We here at Specktra love to find out new information on upcoming collections. Thankfully, we have some on here who know what's from an old collection & what would be new, so unless you knew about those pigments or mascara (I sure didn't) you wouldn't know that the picture had old items in it.

Sorry for let you down. :sad:

Thank you.

;-( just by looking at that picture I wanted 90% of that collection.

Quote: ;-( just by looking at that picture I wanted 90% of that collection.

I understand what you mean because for the first time I drooled over a pigment, the brown/grey one at right, second row.

I understand what you mean because for the first time I drooled over a pigment, the brown/grey one at right, second row.
    It looks like Blue Brown. :-)
    PRO King of Blending

Quote: It looks like Blue Brown. :-)

hmm, I would have guessed Sweet Sienna.

I cannot wait for info for this collection!!
    Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/FabDiva20
    Blog: http://www.fabdiva20.com
    Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/FabDiva20

Going on an alluring adventure with MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection while I can be playful with MAC Playful Collection!

Damn, got so excited for a minute. Back to lurking for more info about the collection! Haha

i was about to say "wasnt this supposed to have special packaging??" and then i read that this isnt the real product photos for this collection lol. Thank goodness because honestly just by looking at it I didnt get excited.
    *Dominican Babe*
    Blog: http://www.swatchesandstuff.com
    Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/dharicakes
    Instagram: dhari.c

hmmm....i wonder what image mac will use for the promo....
    mac: nc43, matchmaster 6.0
    nars: pure radiant tinted moisturizer cuba - medium3

I don't know but I have several favorite pics of her.

From sweet and demure to a sultry, oh so FAB diva.

Quote Originally Posted by aradhana View Post
    hmmm....i wonder what image mac will use for the promo....

I am just looking forward to the kick-a red lipstick(s?) that have to be in this collection! I could never ever have enough red lipstick.

Quote: I am just looking forward to the kick-a red lipstick(s?) that have to be in this collection! I could never ever have enough red lipstick.

Me neither.

I can't wait to see the packaging.

I can't wait to see the packaging, hear the color story and see what picture MAC comes up with to use as their promo. I really need some information. My impatience has started already. I need to know the Fall/Winter collections.

I doubt it very much that the marilyn collex is THAT large I think the picture on the link is "fake"...
    NC/NW10 but use Temptu airbrush with a little white mixed in pod
    My Pink Face: Acne prone combination skin, sensitive eyes (mostly wear glasses), dry lips
    Make Up Priorities: Mascara, foundation, highlight, bright lips, contour (bronzer), blush, wash of color on lids
    Colors: for eyes=>neutral, for lips=>neonish pinks, purple, red, for blush=>peachy, purple

Page 1 of 284 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast