MAC for Marilyn

HoneyMilk

Keep it. IMO, it's the secret star among this collection, especially if you are a pale NW. It adds a fresh hint of colors to your cheeks without being overpowering.
Oh Mac-Guy, you could talk me into buying a rooster that lays (golden) eggs, you know that, right?
th_wink3.gif
lol

I will think about it and google more swatches. I guess my worry is that it might be too close to IF and LA..

elegant-one

Ugh I am so upset about this order.

I can't even re-order from elsewhere and then return if the first order does arrive because returns in the UK aren't the same as the US and I can't afford to re-order tbh. LG is sold out everywhere so if I don't get it with my original order, I won't get it at all. This isn't fair at all.
ohboy.gif
I hate it when this crap happens. Hang in there, we'll all hope that it works itself out for you. If there is a package with your items & your name on it - then don't worry too much yet.

Knope2012

Yay, a UK friend of mine bought the BP for me. I may end up with 2, but that's okay. All of the glowing skin reports are making me obsessed with it.

Mac-Guy

Oh Mac-Guy, you could talk me into buying a rooster that lays (golden) eggs, you know that, right?
th_wink3.gif
lol

I will think about it and google more swatches. I guess my worry is that it might be too close to IF and LA..
The good news is that you already purchased it. LOL :)

2sPrincess

Already have, 3 times.  No one has an answer.
It will just be delayed I wouldn't worry about it too much I once ordered on a Tue & I didn't receive it till the following Tue. I know it's rubbish cos you want your stuff but I'm sure it won't be too much longer

2sPrincess

Ugh I am so upset about this order. I can't even re-order from elsewhere and then return if the first order does arrive because returns in the UK aren't the same as the US and I can't afford to re-order tbh.  LG is sold out everywhere so if I don't get it with my original order, I won't get it at all.  This isn't fair at all.  :eek:hboy:
Mac do except returns, but I really wouldn't worry it will turn up

LoveSpree

Awww all this talk of Forever Marilyn being off the chain awesome is making me wish I got more!!! I got one plus one back up ... NEED ANOTHER!! But I bought one of mine from here in Australia for $48 so I can't justify it ... plus it is sold out online now...

gracie90

Ugh I am so upset about this order.

I can't even re-order from elsewhere and then return if the first order does arrive because returns in the UK aren't the same as the US and I can't afford to re-order tbh. LG is sold out everywhere so if I don't get it with my original order, I won't get it at all. This isn't fair at all.
ohboy.gif
If you don't manage to find LG then you can have my back-up :)

littlelamb

Are counters allowing pre-orders to pick up today or was the collection out early some places?

Also, I got a cold sore this morning just in time for my lipsticks tomorrow. Guess I won't be trying them yet!
getyou.gif

OhSoJaded

Are counters allowing pre-orders to pick up today or was the collection out early some places?

Also, I got a cold sore this morning just in time for my lipsticks tomorrow. Guess I won't be trying them yet!
getyou.gif
The counters I go to are still taking orders today, but the stock is very limited. I don't think any of the l/s, bp or blushes are available.

Elianessss

Are Mac stores taking orders? I went on Sunday asking if they were and they said no But I wonder if the Mac artist didn't know and just said no

iHeartMACxo

Is there a way I can track my order on Bloomingdale's? It just says that it will be shipped Oct 8,2012. No tracking number =(
I had to call customer service because my order said the same thing and then they canceled two of my items because they were out of stock. Anyway, I spoke to someone and she said my items were ready to ship, except the two that were out of stock and then an hour later I got an email with my tracking number. She said the items were ready to ship but didn't know an exact date. Maybe you can call. Like I said I received an email a while later saying that my package shipped. Good luck!

elegant-one

It was all over the place as to who was taking preorders & who was not. The stores that had greater quantities were the ones taking the orders. I was told that the preorders were 25% of their total MM stock.

I am SO happy that 2 of my BU BPs just shipped. Then you worry about them until you actually get them in your hands.

Naughtyp

my PB eyeshadow just arrived! I would be more excited except I ordered it AFTER I ordered the BP and lipsticks. that box is set to arrive tommorow but I checked ups and it says rescheduled for tommorow a d it hasn't been tracking since Monday in IL. ;( I hope my box isn't lost or anything I ordered 4 lipsticks plus the beauty powder. my nords order( Phiff, silver screen and stage red) shows shipped but there's no info on the tracking page. going to try to get legendary tommorow, but I am in edge until I have all products in my hand ;(

Latest posts