MAC for Marilyn

LMD84

i think it will be a while before we get a colour story for this collection. but i certainly can't wait! :) i want a classy and elegant collection with a cheeky twist :)

NinaE

I am hoping for some good matte shadows
sneaky.gif

LMD84

I am hoping for some good matte shadows
sneaky.gif
mattes would be nice! :) As long as they have good payoff and easy to blend! Some of mac's old mattes were bloody terrible to work with! i'm looking at you newly minted!!

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I can't wait to see the promo pics for this collection. I'm a little scared that there will be a couple of beauty powders and blushes. I want to keep my hauls in the next months small and use the stuff I have, but there's no way I will be able to resist any type of compact/face powder.

NinaE

mattes would be nice! :) As long as they have good payoff and easy to blend! Some of mac's old mattes were bloody terrible to work with! i'm looking at you newly minted!!
A matte, medium grey with NO blue undertones would have been nice ;)

Is it the "matte 2"-shadows who is realy easy to blend ?

Genn

I am always super impatient to see new products and swatches. I still have'nt recived my Hey Sailor order and I am wanting to see the new stuff.

Carriee

I agree :) The last MAC matte I bought was Outre (from MMO) which is really smooth and blendable, I'd love to see more mattes like that.

Piarpreet

A matte, medium grey with NO blue undertones would have been nice ;)

Is it the "matte 2"-shadows who is realy easy to blend ?
no mattes in this world are easy to blend lol. The lazy girl in me disqualifies all mattes unless I have a good base. a velvety finish base will do miracles, but matte 2 are better than matte IMO

LMD84

no mattes in this world are easy to blend lol. The lazy girl in me disqualifies all mattes unless I have a good base. a velvety finish base will do miracles, but matte 2 are better than matte IMO
maybe this is why i don;t wear mattes that often... i'm lazy too! especially at 6am when i'm putting my face on!

LMD84

Some are better than others ;)

Btw; have you tried the matte shadows from Inglot ?
i have one matte from them and it is actually amazing actually! you don't feel like your working with a matte. it's a little dusty but nothing like mac ones!!

NinaE

They have a lot of great shadows but I have to travel to purchase from them ;S Still - it´s worth it :)

Richelle83

i have one matte from them and it is actually amazing actually! you don't feel like your working with a matte. it's a little dusty but nothing like mac ones!!
I LOVE Inglot, almost to the point where I can't really buy anyone else's shadows. Plus they seem to be much easier to work with than MAC, sadly.

LMD84

I LOVE Inglot, almost to the point where I can't really buy anyone else's shadows. Plus they seem to be much easier to work with than MAC, sadly.
i only have five of the shadows but all are great quality. i want more but actually want to go to a store rather than just order online :)

smooch3s

I just bought my first Inglot quad. There's a store in New Jersey's Garden State Plaza. I did a greige palette, but I'm still playing with it to fully assess it. I'm not sure if I like it or not.

Edelmc

When I think about this collection I hope for a palette of stunning red lipsticks and some fantastic new half lashes!

Latest posts