MAC for Marilyn

PrettyKitty

I think this is what I will buy:

Lipstick
Scarlet Ibis - Bright orange red (Matte)

Eyeshadow
How to Marry - Soft White (Veluxe Pearl)
Preferred Blonde - Pale champagne beige (Veluxe Pearl)
Showgirl - Dark blue grey (Veluxe Pearl)

Beauty Powder
Forever Marilyn - Sheer pale peach highlighter

Powder Blush
Legendary - Pale soft coral (Satin)

Urmi

I think it might, from the description. That's the one l/s I'm wanting from this collection. It's fine if it does because Moxie is looking so pretty on so many different skin tones in the BR thread :)
Doubt it. You can tell by the pics moxie is just pink and love goddess is a red Lipstick with like pink undertones
Thank u ladies! Not sure if I should get LG....need to seee swatches!

luvlydee

Thank u ladies! Not sure if I should get LG....need to seee swatches!
i'm getting it for sure lol. I don't want to miss out on it and i only own reds with either orange or blue undertones. by the time i see swatches on darker skin it might just be too late
ohboy.gif

Richelle83

i'm getting it for sure lol. I don't want to miss out on it and i only own reds with either orange or blue undertones. by the time i see swatches on darker skin it might just be too late
ohboy.gif
I'm going to the event next month so you don't have to worry about that!

lyseD

My daughter will be away at college and wants a red lipstick from Marilyn but I have no idea which to get her.

She is NC 42 and is hoping for a "real red." Any suggestions?

I am NW 20 so it's hard for me to know how they will look on her.

mousygiggles

My daughter will be away at college and wants a red lipstick from Marilyn but I have no idea which to get her.

She is NC 42 and is hoping for a "real red." Any suggestions?

I am NW 20 so it's hard for me to know how they will look on her.
I don't think any are a "real red" like Ruffian Red or Red Racer. You might send her a link with pictures to pick the one she likes best.

Audrey C

The only item on my list right now is the BP, and even that is very iffy. I'm not sure how much I'd actually use it; it would be nice to know what the finish is.

HoneyMilk

:wtf:   Then why charge extra for special packaging? I don't use the box! At least that confirms for me to just get the "regular" pencils. :sigh:
Does anyone remember if chenman was extra $? They only had a special sleeve over the box! Actually, same with shop and drop... I found it pointless. I would've preferred cute checkers on my s&d products!

CartoonChic

Does anyone remember if chenman was extra $? They only had a special sleeve over the box! Actually, same with shop and drop... I found it pointless. I would've preferred cute checkers on my s&d products!
I don't think Chenman or Shop/Drop were charged extra.

Latest posts