Which moisturizer with SPF would you recommend? (preferably SPF 30 or more)

martiangurll

I really like Neutrogena ultrasheer sunscreen over my moisturizer and under make up. I also like BRTC 3D Jasmine Pact SPF 50 as a powder with SPF. Skin 79 Diamond UV Perfect BB Pact SPF 30 is also a staple of mine. If you want high spf in products, you should definitely look into Asian cosmetics. BRTC jasmine BB Cream spf 30 is my current favourite!
Can those be purchased domestically or shipped from the land of the rising sun?

LaFaya

I use the Clinique Superdefense SPF 25 and I really like it. I'm getting a little bit color but I'm never red.

martiangurll

My current issue is everything I have tried as a moisturizer with sunscreen causes my foundation to have too much slip and no longer be long wearing. Even trying a primer between doesn't help. Its a vexing problem.

alonka1017

Estee Lauder has a great one for regular skin with spf 15 in it. I love the smell and the texture! Worth every cent.

Merula

I'm trying to find one good for oily skin. I find that if I do my makeup looks weird, oilier and my face begins to melt. I'm considering going back to MAC's Prep&Prime. For example I've tried putting the Neutrogena Ultra Sheer under my makeup/primer and it did not work out well, so I just use it on the rest of my body.

OhNoNicola

It's an Australian product, not sure if it's available overseas, but QV face moisturiser is SPF30+ and is perfect for my sensitive combo skin. It doesn't irritate me at all - something super rare for me, I'm so sensitive :(

xJustgirlie

I love the Lancôme Genifique Youth Activating Serum. Mouth full haha. Only thing I dislike is the pricetag.. Not sure if it has SPF though.

Kat K

I went to the Shu Uemura counter the other day and the lady there recommended their SPF50 sunscreen. I really like it! It is pricey but it works and it doesn't make my make up slide around or make me greasy. I mix it with my daily moisturizer and it becomes the 2 in 1 product that I've been looking for. I find that I don't really need a primer with it but I do set my make up with a spray afterwards.

lsdptl

I have been using my cerave daytime moisturizer which I think has a SPF of 30, but since I have just started using retin a, I bought la Roche posey anthelios SPF 60 since I am scared to death of the sun now!

mseilla

My favorite is Neutrogena Healthy Defense daily moisturizer SPF 30 in light tint. I like this for the whole year though. It blocks both UVA and UVB rays. Some people thinks the light tint is too peachy and dark but it does not cover anything. It just evens out my skin tone with an instant healthy glow.

Dominique33

Now that summer is right around the corner I really need to get a good moisturizer with high SPF that I can wear under my makeup. Right now, I'm using a normal moisturizer plus MAC's prep and prime SPF 50. It works great but I really want a 2 in 1 product to help me cut back on the amount of time I have to spend putting on makeup. Any suggestions? Thanks!
Hydranorme ( La Roche Posay, without a SPF but highly effective, greasy though )
Benefit cream ( no SPF either but a good moisturizer and very soft too )
Chanel Hydra Beauty serum ( very soft, effective to apply before your daily moisturizer or even before makeup )
Estee Lauder DayWear ( effective )

Zorgon3000

Quote: Has anyone tried mixing sunscreen into their foundation? I wonder if that would work. I don't usually stay out under the sun for too long but during my commute to work I do tend to get to exposed to a decent amount of sun for around 15 to 20 mins. I've been wearing a gel sun screen with spf 26 for the past month and it sits well under my make up. But I'll definitely look into powder type sunscreens so I can re-apply if I need to. Thanks for all the help =)

I wouldn't recommend mixing sunscreen into your foundation, as sunscreen needs to be applied liberally to protect you best. Just use a moisturizer with a sunscreen, I use Olay Complete All Day Moisturizer SPF 15 for Normal Skin. There ARE powders that you can apply throughout the day as a touch up that conveniently include SPF, but i wouldn't rely on them solely. Bare Minerals Mineral Veil SPF 25.

deanfour

I have mixed my moisterizer (Eucerin Face moisturizer) with my MUFE foundation. I do that when I want less coverage. Works fine!

Latest posts