Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Chanel Les Expressions de Chanel 2012

I haven't seen anything else written up about this collection!!! Did I miss something? This blogger is in Belgium, does anyone have any information about this collection in the United States?

http://mostlysunnybunny.wordpress.co...mation-images/

No, but I would love that Intuition quad in the US formula. Thanks for the info!
    MAC N/NC10-15

The Intuition Quad is what I am most interested in. I know the the Eclosion Quad came out with the Spring 2012 Collection but the Variation #37 Quad looks new, is it? I already own Illusoire, I think I would pass on the Illusion d'Ombre in the reddish-orange looking Abstraction (88) BUT the GOLD one ...Vision (89) ...I will need to check out!

The Intuition quad, Variation quad and the gold illusion d ombre look very pretty. The 2 pics with the model look like they are from one or two years ago. The first one was from also a collection focusing on eyes, and the second from the fall collection.
    NC20 / dark brown hair / brown eyes

Yeah - I thought I had seen the pictures before and I was worried that this was some old information I had missed somewhere about a "European Exclusive" release(like the Asia Exclusive Le Blanc collections). But it does look like at least two new Illusion D'Ombre shadows the purple Abstraction (88) and gold Vision (89) and at least 1 new quad Intuition (36), I am pretty sure Variation (37) is new also ...called my Chanel SA @ SAKS, she said she will "look into it".

The gold Illusion D'Ombre looks gorgeous!
    If you'd like to support our site with a subscription please go to this page:

Paid Subscriptions - Specktra

Ok - look at this post from La Chanelphile. The gold Illusion D'Ombre (Vision) was used on January Jones, the post says it will be available in NOVEMBER....

http://lachanelphile.com/2012/05/10/...nstitute-gala/

Well, Illusoire was lauched last fall, along with 5 others. I don't know if the quads already exist except for Eclosion ?
    TEAMENABLEEVERYBODYINTOBUYINGEVERYTHING

There used to be a quad called Variations (with an "s") that looked totally different than this. I wonder why they would use a name that's so close?
    MAC N/NC10-15

More tempting pretties!!!

That gold Id'O will be mine!

Ohh, that gold IdO and the Intuition quad look so pretty. Though of course I still haven't picked up Ebloui...*ducks*
    Blasian Sensation
    NC44 | Chanel PL BA34 | NARS Tahoe | Meow Slinky Manx | Alima W5

NEED the gold Illusion!! I wear gold shadow a lot, can't wait for that to come out! I would prob get the coral one too.
    Vist my nail blog Never Enough Nails
    Twitter and Instagram- @nvrenoughnails

My Chanel collection is virtually nonexistent. I only own one Illusion d'Ombre . I'm seriously scared what a Chanel addiction will do to my wallet. However that Illusion d'Ombre in Vision is enough to make me what to double my puny Chanel collection. Seriously beautiful!!!!
    Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History
    THIS IS SPECKTRA!!!!!!!

Ooh, it does look lovely.
    A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous - Coco Chanel

Yes you're going to become addicted if you start with Chanel, but in own experience Chanel is not disappointing ( except for some items of course ), pigments are really classy, Illusions d'Ombres are really pretty, the texture is unique even compared to M.A.C or other brands. Beginning with an Illusion d'Ombre is great !

Hmm, I really like the look of the peach and gold e/s and the silver stylo yeux

I really want the gold Id'O and Intuition quad. I am willing to wait a while b/c my wallet needs to recover from the summer collection.

All those quads are lovely. I don't know whether I'm happy or unhappy that I can only get the crappy formula up here. I still have yet to purchase a single on of the Illusion d'Ombre shadows. I'm always worried they're going to be way too frosty on me.
    nc 15/ nars mont blanc/ siberia, black hair, grey/ blue eyes TEAM INSOMNIA! Team Purple
    I have a lipstick problem.
    check my whole blog OR just the beauty bits

Specktra is everywhere! Facebook. Twitter. Instagram.

They really aren't frosty at all. They have a lovely shimmer, but nothing that is to much. I own the lilac-purple one, the pewter one and the peachy one and I love the colours and the finish.

I want the purple quad for Fall. So gorgeous!!

Drooling!!!

Swatches and pics of the Illusion D'Ombre

CHANEL Illusion d’Ombre in #88 Abstraction & #89 Vision – Summer 2012 « ommorphia beauty bar

Looking at the swatches, the gold one seems a bit more glittery than the pinkish one.
    If you'd like to support our site with a subscription please go to this page:

Paid Subscriptions - Specktra

Quote Originally Posted by Naynadine View Post
    Swatches and pics of the Illusion D'Ombre

CHANEL Illusion d’Ombre in #88 Abstraction & #89 Vision – Summer 2012 « ommorphia beauty bar

Looking at the swatches, the gold one seems a bit more glittery than the pinkish one.
    Thanks for the link. Vision looks too gold for my liking. Abstraction looks nice however, I am going to have to see both in person before making a decision to buy.

the ill d'Om will be mine!!
    http://www.specktra.net/t/182967/clearing-out-sale-make-me-an-offer-peacocky-old-mac-palettes-28-propan-eyeshadows-blushes-lipsticks-lightyear

They look beautiful, but not sure if I can wear the pink. The gold does look more glittery, but the glitters look less chunky than Fantasme, the white Illusion d'ombre.
    NC20 / dark brown hair / brown eyes

http://imabeautygeek.com/2012/06/08/f-is-for-fall-collection-chanel-fall-2012-makeup-and-nail-polish-sneak-peek/#more-35161

Great photos, thanks for posting ! Absolutely gorgeous shades and colours !

I should have posted here instead of under the Chanel Chat thread but I saw the quad (Intuition) on Chanel's site not too long ago but it seems to have disappeared.
    NC 43 in Studio Fix/NC 44 in Select Tint TeamBuyAllTheHighlighters https://instagram.com/icedcaramellatte1/

I am not sure now about the new Illusion dD'Ombres. They pinkish one may make me look like I have an eye infection.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast