Chanel Les Expressions de Chanel 2012

The Intuition Quad is what I am most interested in. I know the the Eclosion Quad came out with the Spring 2012 Collection but the Variation #37 Quad looks new, is it? I already own Illusoire, I think I would pass on the Illusion d'Ombre in the reddish-orange looking Abstraction (88) BUT the GOLD one ...Vision (89) ...I will need to check out!

Miss QQ

The Intuition quad, Variation quad and the gold illusion d ombre look very pretty. The 2 pics with the model look like they are from one or two years ago. The first one was from also a collection focusing on eyes, and the second from the fall collection.

Yeah - I thought I had seen the pictures before and I was worried that this was some old information I had missed somewhere about a "European Exclusive" release(like the Asia Exclusive Le Blanc collections). But it does look like at least two new Illusion D'Ombre shadows the purple Abstraction (88) and gold Vision (89) and at least 1 new quad Intuition (36), I am pretty sure Variation (37) is new also ...called my Chanel SA @ SAKS, she said she will "look into it".

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
The gold Illusion D'Ombre looks gorgeous!
th_drool.gif

Dominique33

Well, Illusoire was lauched last fall, along with 5 others. I don't know if the quads already exist except for Eclosion ?

Winthrop44

There used to be a quad called Variations (with an "s") that looked totally different than this. I wonder why they would use a name that's so close?

QueenOfSnark

Ohh, that gold IdO and the Intuition quad look so pretty.
eyelove.gif
Though of course I still haven't picked up Ebloui...*ducks*

Rinstar

NEED the gold Illusion!! I wear gold shadow a lot, can't wait for that to come out! I would prob get the coral one too.

DILLIGAF

My Chanel collection is virtually nonexistent. I only own one Illusion d'Ombre . I'm seriously scared what a Chanel addiction will do to my wallet. However that Illusion d'Ombre in Vision is enough to make me what to double my puny Chanel collection. Seriously beautiful!!!!

Dominique33

Yes you're going to become addicted if you start with Chanel, but in own experience Chanel is not disappointing ( except for some items of course ), pigments are really classy, Illusions d'Ombres are really pretty, the texture is unique even compared to M.A.C or other brands. Beginning with an Illusion d'Ombre is great !

Haven

I really want the gold Id'O and Intuition quad. I am willing to wait a while b/c my wallet needs to recover from the summer collection.

katred

Specktra Bestie
All those quads are lovely. I don't know whether I'm happy or unhappy that I can only get the crappy formula up here. I still have yet to purchase a single on of the Illusion d'Ombre shadows. I'm always worried they're going to be way too frosty on me.

Anneri

They really aren't frosty at all. They have a lovely shimmer, but nothing that is to much. I own the lilac-purple one, the pewter one and the peachy one and I love the colours and the finish.

Latest posts