Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My Collection + Storage! [Pic Heavy]

Here's my collection and its storage.

Some things are a little messy at the moment (ahem, brushes) but you get the general idea that this stuff is loved!

It took me a while to get a good system going where things were easy-to-reach and still organized, without too much rifling around. Anyway, enjoy!

The overview of the desk. Acrylic cases from Muji storage (5-drawer and 2-drawer Large)

From the right, Palette storage (Plastic desk filing box from The Container Store)

More palettes, smaller plastic filing box also from Container Store. Custom-made palettes from "Anothersoul" on Etsy. Plastic envelope storage from Wal-Mart. Daily-use stuff in top drawer and random eye shadows in the other 4 drawers.

Brushes, blushes, lip gloss, paint pots, lip liners, eye liners.

The 2-drawer Large Muji container. Paint pots, fluidlines, sharpeners, Random L.A. Splash glitters, Maybelline color tattoos and L'Oreal Infallible shadows.

Lip gloss! MAC lipglass, Dazzleglass, Cremesheen Glass, Kissable Lip colors, Revlon lip gloss, Smashbox, NARS 413 Bleeker St. gloss, Korres, etc.

More lipgloss, MAC Mattenes, Tarte lip products, Urban Decay lipsticks, Kat Von D lipglosses

The last drawer. Random items, New Covergirl blast lipsticks, Too Faced liquid lipsticks, Rock & Republic gloss

The top container: Eyeliner, Pigments, Fix+, Strobe Cream, Eyeliners, some popular lipglosses and/or ones that are almost empty. On the left: A wine glass storage for lip liners. And my clear brow gel that is not going to be used again lol. It's not clear anymore! :-/

A few dirty brushes and their storage lol. I got these pencil holders at Wal-Mart and filled them with clear beads from Michaels. My foundation is sitting in front of it.

Daily-Use items. NYX Jumbo Eye pencils, mascara, de-puffing gel, concealer, MAC Charcoal Brown eyeshadow for brows. Too faced highlighter and bronzer, foundation, UD mattifying powder, L'Oreal blush. The two small containers next to the compacts are de-potted UD Primer Potions.

Blushes! MAC on the top organized by shade, then the 2nd drawer has Cremeblends, then Hey, Sailor blushes, then Mineralize Blushes. Two NARS blushes: Deep Throat and Gaiety.

MSF's (Blonde, Lightscapade, Porcelain Pink), Pearlmatte powder, Crew Highlighter, EDSF powders, Prep+Prime compact, Blush Ombres.

MAC Quads, Beauty Powders, Laura Mercier Rose Rendezvous.

Extra Dimension shadows, Mineralize Shadows, MAC Creamy Bisque (used just about every day, so it's not kept with the others) Victoria's Secret palette, Sigma shadow sample, NARS Lhasa, Douce France trio, Bobbi Brown Black Ruby sparkle palette

Single Eyeshadows. One day I will de-pot them, but in the mean time, I keep them in ice cube trays. Urban Decay on the left, MAC on the right. I keep them in the pencil drawer of the desk.

Lipsticks. MAC on the left storage in a 60-spot dot ice cube tray, which works perfect! They are alphabetized. Then a couple of NARS lipsticks, Bobbi Brown, Dior, Revlon Lip Butters, Covergirl lipsticks, L'Oreal Shades, Maybelline, Rimmel lipsticks.

Palettes that are not going to be de-potted

De-potted eyeshadows. Mostly drugstore brands, but also Rock & Republic Shadows, Urban Decay Vol 3 and 4 Book of Shadows, Urban Decay Deluxe Shadows, Stila shadows.

Thank you for looking!
    Fair, neutral skin / Auburn / Blue/green/gray eyes.
    HG MAC Products:
    Added Goodness fluidline; Orpheus kohl power;
    Pink Pigeon, Ruffian Red, and Lollipop Loving lipsticks;
    Perfect Topping and Light Year MSFs;
    Forever Marilyn Beauty Powder.

I love that wine glass! And I think using ice trays for single eyeshadows is a very clever idea.
    NARS SG Siberia(ish) & RCC Chantilly; Kevyn Aucoin SSE in SX01; MUFE Ultra HD Y225/117 + white; circa 10-15 in MAC intensity. Oily t-zone.
    Team Low-Buy 2014, 2015, 2016 | Twitter & Instagram: mizshellytee
    Support Specktra with a Subscription | Specktra Rules & TOS | Tips on Asking for Recommendations | The Scoop

So nice!! I love the ice cube tray idea! I never thought of that!

Quote Originally Posted by kimbunney View Post
    So nice!! I love the ice cube tray idea! I never thought of that!
    Thanks! I was at the grocery store one day and the idea just popped into my head. It's easy to see everything and not have to sift through the shadows to find what I'm looking for!
    HG MAC Products:

Love your collection!!!!
    Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/FabDiva20
    Blog: http://www.fabdiva20.com
    Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/FabDiva20

Going on an alluring adventure with MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection while I can be playful with MAC Playful Collection!

Quote Originally Posted by GlamQueen21 View Post
    Love your collection!!!!
    Thank you, GlamQueen!
    HG MAC Products:

I think that is the perfect sized collection! Big enough to create any look you want but the same time everything gets love and attention! Very well organised

I need some of those Anothersoul palettes! And love your single eyeshadow storage, good idea

The anothersoul palettes are fab. *nods*
    NARS SG Siberia(ish) & RCC Chantilly; Kevyn Aucoin SSE in SX01; MUFE Ultra HD Y225/117 + white; circa 10-15 in MAC intensity. Oily t-zone.
    Team Low-Buy 2014, 2015, 2016 | Twitter & Instagram: mizshellytee
    Support Specktra with a Subscription | Specktra Rules & TOS | Tips on Asking for Recommendations | The Scoop

I recently picked up some of those ice trays to store my lipsticks in as well after seeing your idea.... THANKYOU!

Love your collection too, love all those gorgeous lip products you have
    Mac makes me stand out in all the black and challenges those that don't get 'it' http://starlingbright.blogspot.com - Haven for Makeup & Metal... A Chicks Opinion :yeah:

I really love the way you've organized everything! Where did you get that top container with the eyeliners, pigments, etc? I want something like that!

great collection! Jealous of your Alice in Wonderland palette haha.

A very pretty collection ! But avoid daylight for your products, if you want your makeup to last much longer.
    TEAMENABLEEVERYBODYINTOBUYINGEVERYTHING

Quote Originally Posted by Dominique33 View Post
    A very pretty collection ! But avoid daylight for your products, if you want your makeup to last much longer.
    Thank you! I've heard of keeping items out of the bathroom, but I've never heard about keeping them out of daylight, but I guess that makes sense. I'm always super careful to make sure there isn't much heat or any brightness that would alter the products by making them melt or fade. The corner of the room that my desk is in is far away from the window and kind of tucked into its own little cavern for that reason. My lipsticks and most of the sensitive cream items are kept in the drawers, so they really don't see much light.
    HG MAC Products:

So nice! I think I need to get some Muji drawers, too
    *Team Low-Buy*

Wow, very pretty collection!

great collection and love the way you've organized your makeup
    *'''''* “Love of beauty is Taste. The creation of beauty is Art.” -Ralph Waldo *'''''*

i love how you use the ice cube trays for storage!! never seen this before

Omg I'm drooling. And you've given me lots of ideas for updating my storage. Thanks for posting pics!

I think I just died and went to make up heaven . Lol. GREAT COLLECTION!
    I love MAKEUP !

Quote Originally Posted by prettygirl View Post
    I think I just died and went to make up heaven . Lol. GREAT COLLECTION!
    Thanks! It is quite unruly lol, but in a good way! I love my makeup
    HG MAC Products:

Quote Originally Posted by duckrodeo View Post
    [SIZE=16px]Here's my collection and its storage. [/SIZE] [SIZE=16px]Some things are a little messy at the moment (ahem, brushes) but you get the general idea that this stuff is loved! [/SIZE] [SIZE=16px]It took me a while to get a good system going where things were easy-to-reach and still organized, without too much rifling around. Anyway, enjoy! [/SIZE] [SIZE=16px]The overview of the desk. Acrylic cases from Muji storage (5-drawer and 2-drawer Large)[/SIZE] [SIZE=16px][/SIZE] [SIZE=16px]From the right, Palette storage (Plastic desk filing box from The Container Store)[/SIZE] [SIZE=16px][/SIZE] [SIZE=16px]More palettes, smaller plastic filing box also from Container Store. Custom-made palettes from "Anothersoul" on Etsy. Plastic envelope storage from Wal-Mart. Daily-use stuff in top drawer and random eye shadows in the other 4 drawers.[/SIZE] [SIZE=16px][/SIZE] [SIZE=16px]Brushes, blushes, *lip gloss, paint pots, lip liners, eye liners.[/SIZE] [SIZE=16px][/SIZE] [SIZE=16px]The 2-drawer Large Muji container. Paint pots, fluidlines, sharpeners, Random L.A. Splash glitters, Maybelline color tattoos and L'Oreal Infallible shadows.*[/SIZE] [SIZE=16px][/SIZE] [SIZE=16px]Lip gloss! MAC lipglass, Dazzleglass, Cremesheen Glass, Kissable Lip colors, Revlon lip gloss, Smashbox, NARS 413 Bleeker St. gloss, Korres, etc.[/SIZE] [SIZE=16px][/SIZE] [SIZE=16px]More lipgloss, MAC Mattenes, Tarte lip products, Urban Decay lipsticks, Kat Von D lipglosses[/SIZE] [SIZE=16px][/SIZE] [SIZE=16px]The last drawer. Random items, New Covergirl blast lipsticks, Too Faced liquid lipsticks, Rock & Republic gloss[/SIZE] [SIZE=16px][/SIZE] [SIZE=16px]The top container: Eyeliner, Pigments, Fix+, Strobe Cream, Eyeliners, some popular lipglosses and/or ones that are almost empty. On the left: A wine glass storage for lip liners. And my clear brow gel that is not going to be used again lol. It's not clear anymore! :-/*[/SIZE] [SIZE=16px][/SIZE] [SIZE=16px]A few dirty brushes and their storage lol. I got these pencil holders at Wal-Mart and filled them with clear beads from Michaels. My foundation is sitting in front of it.*[/SIZE] [SIZE=16px][/SIZE] [SIZE=16px]Daily-Use items. NYX Jumbo Eye pencils, mascara, de-puffing gel, concealer, MAC Charcoal Brown eyeshadow for brows. Too faced highlighter and bronzer, foundation, UD mattifying powder, L'Oreal blush. The two small containers next to the compacts are de-potted UD Primer Potions.*[/SIZE] [SIZE=16px][/SIZE] [SIZE=16px]Blushes! MAC on the top organized by shade, then the 2nd drawer has Cremeblends, then Hey, Sailor blushes, then Mineralize Blushes. Two NARS blushes: Deep Throat and Gaiety.*[/SIZE] [SIZE=16px][/SIZE] [SIZE=16px]MSF's (Blonde, Lightscapade, Porcelain Pink), Pearlmatte powder, Crew Highlighter, EDSF powders, Prep+Prime compact, Blush Ombres.[/SIZE] [SIZE=16px][/SIZE] [SIZE=16px]MAC Quads, Beauty Powders, Laura Mercier Rose Rendezvous.*[/SIZE] [SIZE=16px][/SIZE] [SIZE=16px]Extra Dimension shadows, Mineralize Shadows, MAC Creamy Bisque (used just about every day, so it's not kept with the others) Victoria's Secret palette, Sigma shadow sample, NARS Lhasa, Douce France trio, Bobbi Brown Black Ruby sparkle palette[/SIZE] [SIZE=16px][/SIZE] [SIZE=16px]Single Eyeshadows. One day I will de-pot them, but in the mean time, I keep them in ice cube trays. Urban Decay on the left, MAC on the right. I keep them in the pencil drawer of the desk.*[/SIZE] [SIZE=16px][/SIZE] [SIZE=16px]Lipsticks. MAC on the left storage in a 60-spot dot ice cube tray, which works perfect! They are alphabetized. Then a couple of NARS lipsticks, Bobbi Brown, Dior, Revlon Lip Butters, Covergirl lipsticks, L'Oreal Shades, Maybelline, Rimmel lipsticks.[/SIZE] [SIZE=16px][/SIZE] [SIZE=16px]Palettes that are not going to be de-potted[/SIZE] [SIZE=16px][/SIZE] [SIZE=16px]De-potted eyeshadows. Mostly drugstore brands, but also Rock & Republic Shadows, Urban Decay Vol 3 and 4 Book of Shadows, Urban Decay Deluxe Shadows, Stila shadows.[/SIZE] [SIZE=16px][/SIZE] [SIZE=16px]Thank you for looking!*[/SIZE]:flower:
    Beautiful collection

Very nice collection! Love the blushes

So jealous lol wish my collection had half the stuff you do. Love your blushes and the ice tray idea is absolute genius
    Yeah I'm superficial, Whatever...

Banging collex! THX for sharing! Love the ice cube tray idea!
    Summer: Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24H 450 Suede (N), MSFN Dark, Studio Fix Powder NC45
    Winter: Studio Fix Powder C7 & NC45, Studio Fix Fluid NC45, Studio Stick NC45, MSFN Medium Deep
    Lancome Photogenic Lumessence Suede (0) N
    Revlon Colorstay Caramel

I love the muji drawers! I think I'm going to ask for some of those for christmas!

love those custom palette! Thanks for sharing!

That ice trey for your eyeshadows is kinda a genious idea! I think I am going to copy you and do that. Great collection! And NOT ONE THING looks unorangized/messy about your setup!

Nice collection and I love how neat and organized it is

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast