MAC style seeker

Piarpreet

I hope the collection gets a different name though. "Style" is a bit overused, though I'm glad MAC stopped calling everything "Paradise."
style black
style warrior
style driven
stylishly yours... what else, you guys remember?

Posh paradise.... any more?

Indieprincess

I'm loving the theme of this collection, anything travel or destination themed already has my attention. But judging by the photo I hope that terracotta colored blush 2nd from the top is included because it's gorge and the gold fluidline would be nice to have too. As for the lip products, I can't wait to see what's included. I don't own any Mattenes so I definitely want to add some pretty, vampy ones to my stash.

Audrey C

Fluidlines in something other than navy,brown and bronze? Sign me UP.
I vote for more colours too! I have two purple tones (MacroViolet and Dark Diversion) but only one green (Dark Envy) in addition to the standard Dipdown/Blacktrack. I would LOVE a teal or greeny-blue and a sage green; I think I see both in the pic. I'd have to see the gold; I have Rich Ground and like it a lot. If they're the ones shown above, I'll probably get 2-3 of them, unless I just love the purple and can't pass it up in which case they'll all come home with me. Love my fluidlines.
love.gif

This collection will be the death of me. Two or three lippies, a blush or two, the fluidlines and some of those gorgeous e/s. Ouch.
mac_atemywallet.gif

Latest posts