MAC style seeker

BriarRose

I was reading earlier and saw someone compare Restless lg to Oh Oh Oh lipstick. Whomever said that, thank you! That does appear to be a spot on comparison. I must have it now. Oh x3 is my favorite MLBB shade for me.

So, my list has shaped up to be 1x lg and 1x blush (Supercontinental), pending my own swatches of the latter next week. Will be nice to save $ for a change. I purchased a ton from MMO a year ago.

Christy0188

Yep. I saw those and based my pass on Camden Chic on them! Thanks, though :
w00t.gif
winks.gif

Odelia

Well, I caved in and bought Local Wares, Supercontinental + Restless. I noticed the CA site still had Midnight Snack f/l so i grabbed that too.
th_DANCE.gif

I am now going to pull the reigns on my wallet for a while! Too much spending past couple weeks!
sweatdrop.gif

Hopefully will have my stuff by Friday, yay!

hoshiakari_

OT: UrbanSweetheart, I love your new avvie! You look so pretty.

I'm going to wait to see this collection in person... I wish I could order online but I get such kicks about going in person and having my MA recognize me. XD

valkolak

I'm surprised that I'm not really feeling this collection. It's weird. I think it's a gorgeous collection and well-edited but the shades are just not what I like on me. I'm dying to see the looks that you lovely ladies will come up with using Styleseeker, though! I can enjoy it vicariously.

I'm only really tempted by Restless right now. I love Supercontinental but I'm covered with Crew and Light Year, not to mention the coral from Marilyn coming up. Plus Allura's swatch of Hidden Treasure is what Stratus looks like on me. Camden Chic is nice but I'm waiting on the Marilyn lippies for a vampy shade. ::le sigh:: I hope I don't regret jumping on this one.

valkolak

I wonder how Supercontinental compares to Stunner, and maybe Launch Away.
Allura says Supercontinental is close to LA but it seems like the shimmer sets it apart to me. Is it bad that I hope it doesn't look like stunner?
001_unsure.gif
I'm trying to talk myself out of it but Stunner is the one that got away!

liesierre

Allura says Supercontinental is close to LA but it seems like the shimmer sets it apart to me. Is it bad that I hope it doesn't look like stunner?
001_unsure.gif
I have Stunner...I can swatch them together tomorrow when I get my box.

liesierre

I was reading earlier and saw someone compare Restless lg to Oh Oh Oh lipstick. Whomever said that, thank you! That does appear to be a spot on comparison. I must have it now. Oh x3 is my favorite MLBB shade for me.

So, my list has shaped up to be 1x lg and 1x blush (Supercontinental), pending my own swatches of the latter next week. Will be nice to save $ for a change. I purchased a ton from MMO a year ago.
That was me! heh...

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
001_unsure.gif
Not at all, I want them to be different too.
greengrin.gif
I have Stunner, but I don't lke it that much. It's nice but nothing special to me. I hope I'll like Supercontinental better.

Pinkdollface

If anyone has Legendary from posh paradise and Camden Chic can you please swatch them side by side? They look so similar so I'm wondering now if I need Camden Chic.

Richelle83

I wonder what the cut off time is for overnight shipping? I won't get my goodies until tomorrow and of course he has tomorrow off for his birthday....Yay -_-

Mac-Guy

I wonder what the cut off time is for overnight shipping? I won't get my goodies until tomorrow and of course he has tomorrow off for his birthday....Yay -_-
It's usually 3pm EST, though I probably wouldn't pay for overnight when you place your order after 2pm EST (to be on the safe side).

Jol0

Not at all, I want them to be different too. :D  I have Stunner, but I don't lke it that much. It's nice but nothing special to me. I hope I'll like Supercontinental better.
I have both and Supercontinental is soooooo much prettier. Stunner is more of a light pink and SuperC is more coral. Goes on so smooth. I would like to know how Worldly Wealth compares to Equilibrium blush...anyone have both of em?

xasperadastra

If anyone has Legendary from posh paradise and Camden Chic can you please swatch them side by side? They look so similar so I'm wondering now if I need Camden Chic.
I guess Camden Chic is browner-redder and darker.. but this is simply based on my "color memory" since I don't own them!

xasperadastra

I have both and Supercontinental is soooooo much prettier. Stunner is more of a light pink and SuperC is more coral. Goes on so smooth. I would like to know how Worldly Wealth compares to Equilibrium blush...anyone have both of em?
this time I'm more sure of my statement since I have Equilibrium and I don't think they are comparable^^ Equilibrium almost as no shimmer while Wordly Wealth looks really shimmery.. Equilibrium is a brown.. a neutral-cool brown and Wordly wealth is more on the orange-warm side

Latest posts