MAC style seeker

pemily

thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pompom.gif

Mac-Guy

I hope the collection gets a different name though. "Style" is a bit overused, though I'm glad MAC stopped calling everything "Paradise."

MRV

Style Paradise! I hope we get all the items pictured. I will be all over the e/s, blushes, and bright Fluidlines, but hopefully save some money with the too dark mattenes.
th_WeAreDoomed.png

rockin

whoo hoo! they should repromote 40s pink and poise :<

I would definitely buy 40s pink if they repromoted that

Most of the colours in that picture do nothing for me, but I'm interested to see what colour the Fluidlines actually are

pemily

im happy im not feeling the warmer colors (save some cash) also I love the idea of fluidlines but i never ever ever use mine so i will skip for sure

Spanky

Hi everyone! I've missed you all, more in depth explanation and thanks for support on HS thread since that's where I was last really active. Thanks for the info Papparazi Boy (hope I got your name right, it won't let me go back & look), so I apologize for the mess up if I did.. I thought Matennes were perm but realized they are not. What type of lippie is it? I hope they have a gold ES that will look good on me! It sounds like & looks like from the photo that this is a fun collection with a little something for everyone! Hope everyone is well!

Spanky

[/quote] I'll take one of those, three of color, one of each of that... In honor of daddies special day coming up on Sunday...when my dad used to take us shopping as kids, he'd say that looks good, well take that in 3 different colors. My brother didn't mind but my sister I would scoff & complain and laugh (as if we would ever be caught in the same shirt just a different color) but as an adult I do that and so does my sis. If you find something you like, u gotta as us Specktraettes say BACK IT UP!!! Thanks for the picture Naydine! (hope I spelled that right)

singer82

New fluidlines!
yahoo.gif
I need another blush like a hold in my head lol But I'm excited to see some for fall!

Latest posts