WOC: Mac Marilyn

CartoonChic

That would sum up this BP, to be honest. Instead of that heavenly glow it looks like I crawled straight out of hell.
rofl.gif
I laughed so hard at this I have tears in my eyes!

KelseeBrianaJai

I see sum of the ladies made it work 4 them and the pix r lovely but BOTH the blushes gave me Ashcake Ashley so they r a huge pass 4 me... I was told by a MAC associate that often times WOC have to "layer" for things to show up... Thats just way too much work 4 me but u girls enjoy :)
Ha!!! Not "Ashcake Ashley" though!!! I'm so anxious go go and play!!!

sss215

So, I'll need to come up with an excuse for why I won't be at work on Thursday morning because I simply must have Deeply Adored. What do you ladies think the top 2 lippies for WOC to grab? I'm trying to limit myself to 2 since I plan on spending a crap ton of $$ on GlamourDaze.
Love Goddess, you need that!

MissTT

I see sum of the ladies made it work 4 them and the pix r lovely but BOTH the blushes gave me Ashcake Ashley so they r a huge pass 4 me... I was told by a MAC associate that often times WOC have to "layer" for things to show up... Thats just way too much work 4 me but u girls enjoy
smiles.gif
Sounds like a Garbage Pail Kid
greengrin.gif

luvlydee

here are the lipsticks i got.. i'm also wearing the forever marilyn beauty powder as a highlight

love goddess

carmed im sure

deeply adored

(you can click on the pics to enlarge it)

pinkcrush

here are the lipsticks i got.. i'm also wearing the forever marilyn beauty powder as a highlight love goddess carmed im sure deeply adored (you can click on the pics to enlarge it)
The lipsticks look beautiful on u n also GREAT brows!!! Where did u use the beauty powder???

luvlydee

The lipsticks look beautiful on u n also GREAT brows!!! Where did u use the beauty powder???
thank you! i pluck my own brows and the end of them are like non-existent so i pencil it in with mac spiked or stud pencil depending on how dark or light i am at the moment.
i put the beauty powder on top of my cheek bones and above on the highpoints of the top of my brows. I used a fan brush and had to blend a lil with it but i love it and i dont need back up since all i need is a little bit

Medgal07

here are the lipsticks i got.. i'm also wearing the forever marilyn beauty powder as a highlight

love goddess

carmed im sure

deeply adored

So pretty luvlydee! I love the beauty powder too, as a highlight and in place of my Ben Nye Bella Luxury Powder, Banana Visage.

aradhana

love goddess

carmed im sure

deeply adored

all three suit you very well! you are so beautiful luvlydee!

luvlydee

So pretty luvlydee!  I love the beauty powder too, as a highlight and in place of my Ben Nye Bella Luxury Powder, Banana Visage.
all three suit you very well! you are so beautiful luvlydee!
Thanks you girls!!! :)
i love the last one.. it looks perfect on your color.. :)
Thank you. My bf thinks that color was the best one also. And hes a harsh critic lol

Latest posts