light touch- high pearl powder in a w10 shade
warming heart- high pearl powder in nw20 shade
day gleam -high pearl powder nc30 shade
spot lit- high pearl powder in a nw35 shade
beaming - high pearl powder in nc50 shade
deeply dashing- high pearl powder in nw55 shade

meg_curls

Thanks for the info

Current F & B is 4 oz and the new one is 1.7. So we are getting over a 50% decrease with no price decrease?

rockin

So these are the pressed pigments that were being referred to as being part of the "Sculpt & Shine" collection? I had been thinking they would be eyeshadows

paparazziboy

So these are the pressed pigments that were being referred to as being part of the "Sculpt & Shine" collection? I had been thinking they would be eyeshadows
they are eye shadows they are inanely amazing!!!! they can be used anywhere on the body. they are based on popular foundation colors

meg_curls

no there is a price decrease they will be $27
Thanks for the clarification. Still makes it about $15 per once when it used to be around $8. If I were to stock up on my shade now, would they stay good if I didn't open them? I've experienced f&b separating on me

Mac-Guy

I'm very excited about the Pro Sculpting Cream and Pressed Pigments. Woohoo.

The new size of F&B sounds reasonable - in terms of size, not in terms of price!

Shellcat

Pressed pigments~~~ Yes please...

pressed pigments

warming heart- high pearl powder in nw20 shade
day gleam -high pearl powder nc30 shade
spot lit- high pearl powder in a nw35 shade
beaming - high pearl powder in nc50 shade
deeply dashing- high pearl powder in nw55 shade

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
pro sculpting cream
pure sculpture- neural pink beige
coffee walnut- deep mid tone cool brown

pressed pigments

Those are the ones I'm interested in, sound like the most flattering for my skintone.

peachsuns

september 13th

pro sculpting cream
accentuate - peachy beige
naturally defined- warm beige
pure sculpture- neural pink beige
copper beech- warm golden brown
coffee walnut- deep mid tone cool brown
richly honed warm deep brown

click here and LIKE my page for giving the info please i would greatly appreciate it
Paparazziboy, the list of the sculpting cream goes from light to dark here? Is this collection only at pro stores?
amuse.gif

MACina

I really can not wait for the pressed pigment in light shade and the sculpting cream in pure sculpture!

Edelmc

Found the sculpting creams! This is the collection I am excited about! Will the larger size f&b still be available in pro stores?

Audrey C

This is my current favourite foundation (although not for hugely hot, humid days where it just disappears, even with primer). I just bought a bottle of C2 last week; I'm glad I got it before it shrunk. The current pricing is a much better value.

legendoflauren

I'm very excited about the Pro Sculpting Cream and Pressed Pigments. Woohoo.

The new size of F&B sounds reasonable - in terms of size, not in terms of price!

I agree about the size, at least there will be less waste. Shame about the price though.

paparazziboy

Thanks for the clarification. Still makes it about $15 per once when it used to be around $8. If I were to stock up on my shade now, would they stay good if I didn't open them? I've experienced f&b separating on me
that is why the bottle is being made smaller because it goes bad fast and oxidizes so mac is making it more customer friendly to a full bottle can actually be used and it not go bad on the customer

Latest posts