What do you wish you could get hold of?

hi - jus a question...which drugstore brands do you wish u could get your hands on a lot easier?

i am from the uk and really wish wet n wild makeup was available to me freely..and those sephora exclusives

it breaks my heart to lose out on the sephora exclusives, lol
    [CENTER]http://onestopbeautyat.blogspot.co.uk
    GIVEAWAY!
    I will be giving away MAC Smoulder, Photorealism Quad, Chatterbox lipstick and 217SE brush! To win all you need to do is visit my new blog. *If you like it then please become a follower..Winner will be chosen randomly and announced on August 3rd. *Will ship worldwide so all welcome to enter *Best of luck and plz tell ur friends too!

i think sleek would definitely be my answer. all their products look so amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by dyingforyou View Post
    i think sleek would definitely be my answer. all their products look so amazing!
    im from the uk maybe i could buy and send sme sleek stuff to you and u could do the same for some US brands? jus an idea... sleeks amazingg especially their pout paints, face contour kit and their blushes are phenomenal im reviewing sleek on my blog a lot right now.. xx
    [CENTER]http://onestopbeautyat.blogspot.co.uk
    GIVEAWAY!
    I will be giving away MAC Smoulder, Photorealism Quad, Chatterbox lipstick and 217SE brush! To win all you need to do is visit my new blog. *If you like it then please become a follower..Winner will be chosen randomly and announced on August 3rd. *Will ship worldwide so all welcome to enter *Best of luck and plz tell ur friends too!

Defiantly NYX I'm from Canada so NYX is super hard to find which is a shame because I love most of their products.

Quote Originally Posted by shaista1985 View Post
    im reviewing sleek on my blog a lot right now.. xx
    ahh i would if i had the money! :[ haha but thanks for the offer!

the pout paints, blushes and one of the eye palettes are all something i'd definitely want to try though when i can.

Sleek, Bourjois*, Collection 2000, Makeup Academy. * I'm aware this used to be available through Ulta, and I also know that select products/shades are on ASOS, but it'd be nice if Bourjois had a dedicated US distributor again.
    NARS SG Siberia(ish) & RCC Chantilly; Kevyn Aucoin SSE in SX01; MUFE Ultra HD Y225/117 + white; circa 10-15 in MAC intensity. Oily t-zone.
    Team Low-Buy 2014, 2015, 2016 | Twitter & Instagram: mizshellytee
    Support Specktra with a Subscription | Specktra Rules & TOS | Tips on Asking for Recommendations | The Scoop

I wish I could get a lot of Japanese makeup drugstore brands, especially Majolica Majorca

Hi all! My skintone is NC15 for reference of reviews and recommendations
    My murmurings about makeup. http://andabri.blogspot.com/

I wish I can get Sleek, Makeup Academy (MUA), and Japanese Drugstore brands.

Sleek, Bourjois, and a better variation of NYX.

Specifically the sleek countour kit, Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation and NYX blushes/ the Bright Peach Eyeshadow duo.

Wet N Wild for sure. Received some in a swap and I love them.
    I'm Caitlin
    I'm addicted to eye shadow, blush and lipstick.
    ELDW 1W1 Bone. Roughly NC15. UD Naked Skin 1.0
    YSL Touche Eclat BD10.
    "Give people high fives just for getting out of bed. Being a person is hard sometimes."

Wet n wild limited collections, they pop out in the most random drugstores and sometimes not in my area. I am watching for the new 8pan eyeshadow 2012 holiday collection

Wet n Wild and NYX should be available in the UK D:

Sleek, MUA, Japanese & Korean Cosmetics <3

I'd love to be able to get Laura Geller, Sonia Kashuk and those little tins of Vaseline from England. Also, Max Factor (especially Creme Puff).
    #teamlowbuy2015
    Last makeup purchase: February 18, 2015

Goal 1: Slim my stash
    Goal 2: Turn this low-buy into a no-buy

Bourjois cosmetics. I occasionally still weep over Sephora not carrying it anymore.

Ditto on Sleek. I stopped buying it because between the markup (conversion), the shipping, and the wait time, I might as well be buying Chanel.

I know it's not a drugstore brand, but I'd be born again if I could regularly get my hands on Suqqu... especially the brushes.
    Twitter: @shahadakarim
    Blog: shahadakarim.blogspot.com

Bourjois, for sure!

Sleek and MUA, definitely. I really want to try Sleek's Base Duo Kit, but I'm afraid of ordering the wrong shade.

Sleek. I know i can order it online but that's not the same as being able to see it in the store.

definitely sleek, I know I can buy some of there stuff online but it wont let me buy the eyeshadow palettes. o and I agree I wish I had bought the Sephora exclusive sets before they had sold out.

If you can't find anyone else who is interested I would be interested in doing a swap. If you wanted some of the wet n wild stuff here that you can't get I would love some of the sleek stuff that's more readily available to you.