What do you wish you could get hold of?

shaista1985

hi - jus a question...which drugstore brands do you wish u could get your hands on a lot easier?

i am from the uk and really wish wet n wild makeup was available to me freely..and those sephora exclusives :(

it breaks my heart to lose out on the sephora exclusives, lol

shaista1985

i think sleek would definitely be my answer. all their products look so amazing!
im from the uk maybe i could buy and send sme sleek stuff to you and u could do the same for some US brands? jus an idea... :) sleeks amazingg especially their pout paints, face contour kit and their blushes are phenomenal :D im reviewing sleek on my blog a lot right now.. xx

shellygrrl

Staff member
Sleek, Bourjois*, Collection 2000, Makeup Academy. * I'm aware this used to be available through Ulta, and I also know that select products/shades are on ASOS, but it'd be nice if Bourjois had a dedicated US distributor again.

monley

I wish I can get Sleek, Makeup Academy (MUA), and Japanese Drugstore brands.
eyelove.gif

Camel

Sleek, Bourjois, and a better variation of NYX.

Specifically the sleek countour kit, Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation and NYX blushes/ the Bright Peach Eyeshadow duo.

angelspice

Wet n wild limited collections, they pop out in the most random drugstores and sometimes not in my area. I am watching for the new 8pan eyeshadow 2012 holiday collection

fakecake

I'd love to be able to get Laura Geller, Sonia Kashuk and those little tins of Vaseline from England. Also, Max Factor (especially Creme Puff).

Ingenue

Ditto on Sleek. I stopped buying it because between the markup (conversion), the shipping, and the wait time, I might as well be buying Chanel.

I know it's not a drugstore brand, but I'd be born again if I could regularly get my hands on Suqqu... especially the brushes.

nuclearteeth

Sleek and MUA, definitely. I really want to try Sleek's Base Duo Kit, but I'm afraid of ordering the wrong shade.

definitely sleek, I know I can buy some of there stuff online but it wont let me buy the eyeshadow palettes. o and I agree I wish I had bought the Sephora exclusive sets before they had sold out. :(

Latest posts