Chanel Holiday 2012 - Eclats du Soir de Chanel

Anneri

iagree.gif
I'd buy buckets if my skin would glow like this after application!
girlhaha.gif

In the meantime, I'll settle for those wonderful colours on my eyes.
heat.gif

elegant-one

Major delivery day today
cheerleader.gif

Nordies screwed up my order & sent me that universal powder which I did not order. They never get it right. Anyhow, here is SD blush, very very pale pink, & I don't mind the shimmers. Rouge Noir lipstick. Love this ls!
I also got the quad, np, impatient ls & Apparance. I haven't tried any of them yet.

gracie90

Major delivery day today
cheerleader.gif

Nordies screwed up my order & sent me that universal powder which I did not order. They never get it right. Anyhow, here is SD blush, very very pale pink, & I don't mind the shimmers. Rouge Noir lipstick. Love this ls!
I also got the quad, np, impatient ls & Apparance. I haven't tried any of them yet.

Star Dust looks very aptly named - so beautiful! I can't wait to hear what you think of everything, I always love the products that you do
heart.gif

elegant-one

^
kissy.gif

On the Holiday duo, I was going to say that to me it looked like the black color was softer than the other black/ivory one & after seeing those swatches, it pretty much confirms that. I do really really like the swatches of the new holiday duo. I like the softer black & the pinker champagne colors. Star Dust will look lovely dusted over other peach,nude or pale pink blushes!!!

L impatient lipstick was a bit patchy going on & appeared to be a softer bit more plum/burgundy Rouge Noir. I still like both. And, after see the above link pics, I have to get the Tom Ford BO ls
eyelove.gif

Winthrop44

Everything looks beautiful elegant! Go play with the quad!! I agree on the duo. I think it looks prettier than the last one because of both the softness of the black and the color of the lighter shade. I wasn't a big fan of the Ivoire in Noire-Ivoire!
lol.gif

MissTT

I think the duo is really pretty, but honestly the colors are so dupeable and likely something we already have so it doesn't seem worth it to pick it up to me. My money is stretched as it is. If

Dominique33

I found the collection at Douglas' but I prefer purchasing at Sephora possibly with 10 % off.
The blush is gorgeous, subtle with shimmer ( light though compared to the others ), the quad is gorgeous too, lipstick and nail polishes both gorgeous and Rêverie Powder gorgeous too !
thud.gif
I bought the Sephora Andy Warhol glosses ( well it's nice ) and a Two faced palette too. The UD vice palette is really beautiful out of stock ( temporary ) here. All Holiday collections are great, last year it was not so pretty I think, this year WAOUH everything is gorgeous and the Chanel Collection is one of the most beautiful ever.

elegant-one

Everything looks beautiful elegant! Go play with the quad!! I agree on the duo. I think it looks prettier than the last one because of both the softness of the black and the color of the lighter shade. I wasn't a big fan of the Ivoire in Noire-Ivoire!
lol.gif
amuse.gif
I'm really liking that soft black. I think I would get a lot of use out of it. I agree, the pink champagne is better than the yellow. I'll probably end up getting it too because I love the texture & color payoff.

Ugghh, still raining & windy here. I really need to go to the store :(

CartoonChic

elegant, I love looking at your photos. Something about them always seem so classy. What did you get in your GWP? Did you get the post it notes, too?

katred

Specktra Bestie
^
kissy.gif

On the Holiday duo, I was going to say that to me it looked like the black color was softer than the other black/ivory one & after seeing those swatches, it pretty much confirms that. I do really really like the swatches of the new holiday duo. I like the softer black & the pinker champagne colors. Star Dust will look lovely dusted over other peach,nude or pale pink blushes!!!

L impatient lipstick was a bit patchy going on & appeared to be a softer bit more plum/burgundy Rouge Noir. I still like both. And, after see the above link pics, I have to get the Tom Ford BO ls
eyelove.gif
You definitely need Tom Ford Black Orchid!!! It's one of my favourite vampy lipsticks and it does blot to a lovely stain. If you have either Mac's Deepest Wish or Rouge d'Armani #609, they're similar.

I'll definitely have to check L'Impatiente out in person. I feel like I could go either way on it. And now I'm wondering if I wouldn't rather get the shadow duo, since I don't really have a good "soft" black, which is what this one appears to be. Or perhaps I'd rather have a glossimer...

elegant-one

elegant, I love looking at your photos. Something about them always seem so classy. What did you get in your GWP? Did you get the post it notes, too?
Ahh,
kissy.gif
Thank You doll!

GWP was the black bag in the pic, 2 of the new sublimage eye creams, sample tube of Wild Rose lipgloss, the new mascara sample, No. 5 body cream in a fairly large tube. No post it notes
cry.gif
I'm going to call my SAKS
girlhaha.gif

elegant-one

Anyone else having issues on the site today or is it just me? Nothing loads, & for the last week I have had a hard time getting the page to reload.

I really like a wash of the Apparance. Its def. a yellow gold, but I like ti softly. Love the duo A LOT! Great collection.

CartoonChic

Ahh,
kissy.gif
Thank You doll!

GWP was the black bag in the pic, 2 of the new sublimage eye creams, sample tube of Wild Rose lipgloss, the new mascara sample, No. 5 body cream in a fairly large tube. No post it notes
cry.gif
I'm going to call my SAKS
girlhaha.gif
Ok, I got the same black bag and samples except for the Wild Rose lipgloss. Lol, I've become obsessed with GWPs. I feel like I need something back after spending all of this money.

Liz2012

Beautiful pictures elegant-one!
eyelove.gif
I see you decided to order Star Dust, i'm glad you like it! It looks stunning in your pictures, can't wait to get mine :) Enjoy your goodies
peace2.gif

Latest posts