NARS Spring 2013

katred

Specktra Bestie
I was excited reading the link under the final picture because it said that deep red lips were going to be big this Spring. BRING IT ON! I keep staring at the photos of Mad Mad World and trying to remember that I don't use those sorts of shades that often. They look hypnotic... So rich and vibrant...

Aquamarine1543

I keep trying to find out the color story of Persia eyeshadow, but I've got nothing so far! :S
I'm wondering whether it has orange undertone.

Prettypackages

looking forward to those concealers and I kinda want Hyde Park b/c we have a Hyde Park here. Well y'all know that, that's where the Prez lives... n/m.

shontay07108

I'm excited for the concealers, too and I'm definitely getting the shadow duo. Really excited about it. I'm passing on the creme blush. I don't mind them and they work well on me, but I don't reach for them like I do powder blushes.

MarieMary

I'm excited for the concealers, too and I'm definitely getting the shadow duo. Really excited about it. I'm passing on the creme blush. I don't mind them and they work well on me, but I don't reach for them like I do powder blushes.
The duo would look amazing on you, I'm sure!

Shantastic

Hmm I was hoping an awesome lipgloss to be released. Why NARS Why no gloss!
th_confused_new.gif

tats

Apparently the NARS MUAs use the same products than we do. In backstage pictures, the duos, lipsticks, powders are the same than what the general public can buy. We'll see!
I know the MUAs have one thing that is absolutely amazing. It's a make-up laptop. Unfortunately those are not available for sale.

Source: http://www.britishbeautyblogger.com/2011/04/nars-summer-2011.html

Ah! I feel exactly the same way. I keep thinking I want Mad Mad World because it's gorgeous and vibrant, but then I realize I would hardly use it. :p

The duo would look amazing on you, I'm sure!
Ohh that make up laptop is to die for
th_drool.gif

maybe one day they will have them for sale..))

tats

I really hope this means NARS will start offering palettes to the public and their products in pan form.
I agree, I would love their eyeshadows in a pan form.. So much easier to have a collection of them in a palette.. rather than those compacts.. they end up all over my vanity when I get them out to see what combinations I'm gona have.:/

MarieMary

Pictures of the spring collection!

- Light Reflecting Setting Powder (Loose)
- Light Reflecting Setting Powder (Pressed)
- Dressed to Kill Lipstick
- Mad Mad World Duo Eyeshadow
- Seduction Blush
- Bhoutan Duo Eyeshadow (far right, cut)
- ?? Soft Touch Shadow Pencil (?)
- ? Eyeliner Stylo

- Mad Mad World Duo Eyeshadow
- Seduction Blush
- ? Soft Touch Shadow Pencil
- Cythère Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil
[Some products featured here are from the summer 2013 collection, please look at the appropriate thread for more information]. ;)

Source: http://vimeo.com/52638642

MarieMary

And finally the Radiant Creamy Concealers!
I'm very happy that the packaging is true to the typical NARS style, with a matte black cap. Actually it's the same as the Larger Than Life Lip Glosses.
I think there will be 10 shades, the same as the regular concealers.

Source: http://vimeo.com/48549436

Monsy

will concealers come out at same time as spring collection? for nars it's usually february 15th

Aquamarine1543

Seduction blush looks a powder blush on the pic instead of a cream blush.
By the way, 13 satin lip pencils?! Too many, I think. The biggest problem for me is I want to get at least half of them based on the pic.lol

CartoonChic

Seduction blush looks a powder blush on the pic instead of a cream blush.
By the way, 13 satin lip pencils?! Too many, I think. The biggest problem for me is I want to get at least half of them based on the pic.lol
It looks like a powder blush to me also. Is it confirmed that it's a cream blush? I'll definitely get it if it's a powder.

MarieMary

It looks like a powder blush to me also. Is it confirmed that it's a cream blush? I'll definitely get it if it's a powder.
It also looks like a powder blush to me. Maybe the person on Twitter had it wrong? I guess we'll know soon enough! :)

Btw Persia Single Eyeshadow is nowhere to be seen in the video for the spring collection. Either they didn't show it, or it's part of the summer 2013 collection (which has a single eyeshadow).

Latest posts