New Naked Skin Foundation

2browneyes

I got a sample of this in shade 10....I think I will try it again tomorrow to make a definite decision as to whether or not I will purchase the full-sized bottle.

TheLadyDanger

I played around with the samples at Ulta and I think #4 matched me best. I have golden/yellow undertones and NC30-ish in MAC. #4 was yellow and 4.5 was more neutral/pink. Does anyone know if Ulta will give sample jars like Sephora and MAC? Thanks!

amberave

I tried this foundation out today. It looked beautiful at first, but oxidized in less than an hour and began fading in less than 5, even with primer, powder, and setting spray :( I'm very disappointed

angieangel

I love the look this foundation gave me, but for some unknown reason it broke me out. I tried it on and off on a few occasions and broke out each time. And I wear a lot of shizz on my face, not sensitive at all. What the eff! :(

Haven

I got a sample of 3.5 and plan to try it today. I also bought the brush b/c of all the rave reviews that I have seen. I hope that it lives up to the hype.

Prettypackages

Ok, so 8 and 9, didn't work for me, to light, and 10 the undertones are way off, too pink. I'm yellow, and then red in the summer (Nars girl coined the term golden red =)) Plus I think it broke me out. I quit.. LOL

martiangurll

I'm thinking of trying this, since I'm due for a new foundation. I tried 0.5, but while I think it would be fine for me in the cooler months, it's a bit too light at the moment. Normally, I use Mac NC15 (the NW shades always seem too orange to me, although I can use NW15 as well), Nars Mont Blanc or Siberia, Clarins 103... I'd say now I'm about NC20 or Nars Deauville, so if anyone has any shade recommendations, I'm all ears.
So Katred, do you think a mix of 1.0 and 2.0 will match to NW15-20? I usually get a winter and a summer "shade" and mix accordingly...it works for Matchmaster at least

purplemaren

I love the foundation, and also the optical blurring brush. I'm going to get another one so I don't ave to wash mine as often

MissTT

I purchased this foundation in 8 and it's a little ashy - especially on the lower half of my face/jaw. I know it won't work in the Summer so I just ordered the 9. #9 is a little better, but still slightly ashy and a bit red. I have oily skin so I'm happy with the demi-matte finish and it doesn't feel drying on me. The finish helps make it more natural looking. I haven't noticed much of a problem with oxidization in #8. With #9 it's hard to tell because it's already kind of red and then my Ben Nye finishing powder pulls orange. It's possible this combo will be perfect with a slight tan. The other night I put each of the foundations on a different half of my face and didn't really notice a difference. Same thing happened in Ulta when I tried this. Still trying to make this foundation work because I really struggle with finding something that works. Now the Optical Blurring Blush...

That brush works amazingly well. I plan to gift one to my daughter and buy a 2nd for myself so I don't have down time when washing. Soft, dense bristles that give a soft focus effect. Works with powder, too. Less mess than the BeautyBlender. Doesn't suck up your product like natural hair brushes or sponges. Can stipple and buff or just buff. I returned my CoverFX foundation brush and may give my BeautyBlender to my daughter if I don't give her the UD brush first.

Hilde

Would love to try this, but I'm not sure I like that there is no in-between shade between the 0.5 and the 3.5. A 1.5 or 2.5 I would love to try. Warm shades tend to clash rather obviosuly with my face.

carvedwords

I tried it, but still prefer F&B. F&B is absolutely my favorite and this foundation just made my look ashy and not "dewy/glow" like the F&B.

Joveeta Lee

I love Naked Skin Foundation. Its medium coverage, thin feel, no oxidize/melting on my xtreme oily skin. I'm NC25-30 and I use shade 4.0. Perfect macth!!
eyelove.gif
heart.gif

CharlieKelly

So Katred, do you think a mix of 1.0 and 2.0 will match to NW15-20? I usually get a winter and a summer "shade" and mix accordingly...it works for Matchmaster at least
I am not sure about NW but I am NC15-20 and I got a sample of the 2.0 and 3.0 The 2.0 was a great summer match.

Latest posts