OCC lip tars

kimibos

OCC Liptars plus MAC Blue Lipmix

divine trollop beta
plus blue lipmix
nylon prettyboy anime queen

• so nylon+bluelip mix look like belladona.fro swacthes that i have seen. so no belladona for me.
  • divine+lipbluemix and anime+bluelipmix =
    love.gif
    heart2.gif

Kaidan

I recently bought Nylon online, and it's really awesome. Like most people mentioned, a little goes a long way. I haven't had trouble with feathering and it's not drying at all. However, Nylon stains a little but I don't mind that. It didn't came with a lip brush. It's my first OCC Lip Tar and I can't wait to order Rx, Trollop, and Grandma. I was a little bummed out that my Sephora only carries Hush, Memento, and NSFW instead of all the colors.

rockin

Here's what Temptalia has on the Metallurgy collection so far

http://www.temptalia.com/occ-metallurgy-for-holiday-2012
http://www.temptalia.com/occ-triptych-lip-tar-review-photos-swatches
http://www.temptalia.com/occ-super-nsfw-lip-tar-review-photos-swatches

CartoonChic

http://www.temptalia.com/occ-super-nsfw-lip-tar-review-photos-swatches
I need to add those metallic shades to my to-buy list. The Triptych lip tar reminds me of a Goldfinger gold shade. Super NSFW looks gorgeous! Lol @ Yaoi. I wonder if they'll also be available at Beauty.com.

aradhana

OCC Liptars plus MAC Blue Lipmix

divine trollop beta
plus blue lipmix
nylon prettyboy anime queen

• so nylon+bluelip mix look like belladona.fro swacthes that i have seen. so no belladona for me.
  • divine+lipbluemix and anime+bluelipmix =
    love.gif
    heart2.gif
cool!
i don't have blue lipmix, but maybe i should get some...

i have nylon, and i just bought strumpet and anime today from my sephora. they only had one other shade at the moment, and i forget the name but it was like a baby pinky rose shade.

i think they may have previously had nsfw, but in any case, i think i'm going to order the other shades i want later this month or something. i found a place i can get them for a little less than sephora. they won't have the little brush, but i'm not convinced i need so many of those. but i should probably compare with the shipping cost now that sephora set up a proper canadian website!

CartoonChic

I ordered Butch and Harlot from Beauty.com. I was hoping to get the lip set but it has disappeared from their website.

kimibos

That's my plan. It's already in my cart along with a bunch of other stuff. I'm just waiting for a gift card. I hope it doesn't sell out before I get the card. I'm not a VIB, but I think I'll become one after my order.
you know i was going to ask about that. im $90 away from becoming a vib. can i get the discount by ordering around $250?. i want the clarisonic plus some skin care products.

CartoonChic

you know i was going to ask about that. im $90 away from becoming a vib. can i get the discount by ordering around $250?. i want the clarisonic plus some skin care products.
I'm not sure. I know you'll meet VIB status after your order for sure, but I don't know if you need to already be a VIB to qualify for the current sale. I'm just going to use a coupon code I saw for the sale and hope it works. I'd hate to miss out because I qualified during the sale.

kimibos

I'm not sure. I know you'll meet VIB status after your order for sure, but I don't know if you need to already be a VIB to qualify for the current sale. I'm just going to use a coupon code I saw for the sale and hope it works. I'd hate to miss out because I qualified during the sale.
thanks. ill email them about it. if not beauty.com has what i want at 20%off too. ill tell them that.
girlhaha.gif

MissTT

That's my plan. It's already in my cart along with a bunch of other stuff. I'm just waiting for a gift card. I hope it doesn't sell out before I get the card. I'm not a VIB, but I think I'll become one after my order.
Thurday only, the VIB can share the discount with a friend. Before it was only at the store event, but I think it's online, too, this year. (The email is confusing.) I'd be happy to have you as my +1, CartoonChic. Send me your email address.

FYI, in order to be eligible for this VIB sale you have to have qualified for VIB status by either Oct 1 or Nov 1 (can't remember which.) I've asked about this in the past so that's how I found out.

Latest posts