OCC lip tars

cucumbers

Beauty.com has a promo code right now for a free full-sized Lip Tar with a $10 purchase. It's either Harlot or Queen and the codes are... HARLOT and QUEEN. Not sure how long this promotion is lasting!

Am I the only one who wants to have Chlorophyll in my collection? I find the colour really beautyful
amuse.gif

CartoonChic

Beauty.com has a promo code right now for a free full-sized Lip Tar with a $10 purchase. It's either Harlot or Queen and the codes are... HARLOT and QUEEN. Not sure how long this promotion is lasting!
The offer expires 9/12/2012 while supplies last. I've been trying to get the code to work since this morning when I got the email. I met the requirements, but I kept getting an error message. It finally went through. I was going to order one Belladona lip tar and my total would've been $20 with shipping. So I added another item I wanted to try for $10 more to get the free shipping. That made my total $25. In my mind, I paid only $5 for an extra $10 item, got a free full size Queen lip tar and free shipping. That's a good deal in my book.
clapping.gif

hwdsprincess

The offer expires 9/12/2012 while supplies last. I've been trying to get the code to work since this morning when I got the email. I met the requirements, but I kept getting an error message. It finally went through. I was going to order one Belladona lip tar and my total would've been $20 with shipping. So I added another item I wanted to try for $10 more to get the free shipping. That made my total $25. In my mind, I paid only $5 for an extra $10 item, got a free full size Queen lip tar and free shipping. That's a good deal in my book. :clapping:
Lol I thought of you when I was ordering, to get anime or get a hoochie lol

CartoonChic

Lol I thought of you when I was ordering, to get anime or get a hoochie lol
Lol! The only reason I didn't get Anime is because I'm waiting to get the Lip Tar set that includes that color. I chose Belladonna over Hoochie because Belladonna is more violet. BUT, I may end up placing a second order for Hoochie so I can get a free Harlot.

LOL! I just read the last sentence I wrote and I'm cracking up. On top of that, there's a scene from the movie Friday that pops into my head every time Hoochie is mentioned.
lmao.gif

hwdsprincess

Lol! The only reason I didn't get Anime is because I'm waiting to get the Lip Tar set that includes that color. I chose Belladonna over Hoochie because Belladonna is more violet. BUT, I may end up placing a second order for Hoochie so I can get a free Harlot. LOL! I just read the last sentence I wrote and I'm cracking up. On top of that, there's a scene from the movie Friday that pops into my head every time Hoochie is mentioned. :lmao:
Lmao! I love that movie. I'm still debating on buying hoochie because it really is pretty maybe I'll buy that then try for harlot

Piarpreet

ordered anime (cos its out of stock on OCC's website) and got queen for free. I also bought toilet paper hahahah just to get free shipping.

lilygreen22

im going to order my first tars in the neutral set! thanks to this forum!

anyone know if these sets have the new design tubes?

and im going with queen instead of harlot

kimibos

Have you tried their clear. Puts the shine back in. I am sure you have MAC clear lipglass, that works as well.
I think its DC'd. quite a few colors I wanted to get are gone. Fondue, Safety Orange and another color I forgot the name of have bit the dust. Their Fall collection will be out soon. I am hoping for another bangin' purple that will rival MAC's All My Purple Life. *fingers crossed*
I am having a problem using the Queen code. BUMMER! Still working on it though.
LOL!
that would be awesome!!
thmbup.gif

sss215

Sss215 I had trouble too but I capitalized all the letters and it worked : )
No not working for me. They told me they sold out of the promo lip tars, they only had a certain amount allotted :(. No worries, I will get the ones I need at Sephora in a few weeks and earn VIB points in the process.

hwdsprincess

No not working for me. They told me they sold out of the promo lip tars, they only had a certain amount allotted :(. No worries, I will get the ones I need at Sephora in a few weeks and earn VIB points in the process.
Wow that was super quick : / so much for sept expiration date! Rude:shock:

Piarpreet

Have you tried their clear. Puts the shine back in. I am sure you have MAC clear lipglass, that works as well.
I think its DC'd. quite a few colors I wanted to get are gone. Fondue, Safety Orange and another color I forgot the name of have bit the dust. Their Fall collection will be out soon. I am hoping for another bangin' purple that will rival MAC's All My Purple Life. *fingers crossed*
I am having a problem using the Queen code. BUMMER! Still working on it though.
LOL!
I said "Im not a big fan of them not being matte" So gloss would make it even worse. I like matte finishes only. glosses are really uncomfortable and unflattering to me.

Latest posts