OCC lip tars

novocainedreams

Are you talking about the 3 lip tar sets they have? Or are they selling smaller sized lip tars? If you're talking about the 3 set...it's a good deal compared to individual price but the 5 set is a better deal at just $10 more in my opinion. Sadly I don't think there's a set I could get...I pretty much own all of the lip tars now lol.
It's new actual MINI lip tars, they aren't full size, they are packs of 4 mini ones. I just got the email, they'll be online at Sephora starting tomorrow. Great idea if you are just starting out, and in general, I know I'll never use all my full size ones up, I just hope there are kits that have ones I don't have, lol.

butterflyeyes

It's new actual MINI lip tars, they aren't full size, they are packs of 4 mini ones. I just got the email, they'll be online at Sephora starting tomorrow. Great idea if you are just starting out, and in general, I know I'll never use all my full size ones up, I just hope there are kits that have ones I don't have, lol.
Nice. I know those will do nothing for me but maybe some of my clients would love them. I do entirely too much mixing and using these to justify getting mini's. Plus assuming OCC behaves and doesn't introduce a new line before IMATS next year then I should be good (or I can try to be patient again like I was for Moderncraft with Nigel's which was TORTURE lol). Did your email say what the prices were?

novocainedreams

Nice. I know those will do nothing for me but maybe some of my clients would love them. I do entirely too much mixing and using these to justify getting mini's. Plus assuming OCC behaves and doesn't introduce a new line before IMATS next year then I should be good (or I can try to be patient again like I was for Moderncraft with Nigel's which was TORTURE lol). Did your email say what the prices were?
No I looked all over but no price. :-/ Guess we'll find out tomorrow. I'm only guessing they can't be much more than maybe 25 or so, consider how much the full size kits are, you know?

sss215

There is a 12 pack of minis coming out with a combo of metallics and mattes in it. Depending on the colors, I would love to have that. I'm not 100 on metallic lip colors, don't like them that much; but I would like to have them around to sample, mix with other colors and what not without breaking the bank on getting their full size versions. The holiday kits are out on the 8th.

butterflyeyes

There is a 12 pack of minis coming out with a combo of metallics and mattes in it. Depending on the colors, I would love to have that. I'm not 100 on metallic lip colors, don't like them that much; but I would like to have them around to sample, mix with other colors and what not without breaking the bank on getting their full size versions. The holiday kits are out on the 8th.
I think it's a great idea if you're new to the brand or your collection is small. There are always colors that get less use than others but I can find use out of all of them lol.

erine1881

acb65967_image.jpeg
Size comparison between regular and minis

butterflyeyes

Plus they're in sets, so you won't get to pick your colours :(
Right. I did get the Pro's Picks sets (v.1 and v.3) but that worked for me because it was colors I didn't have and I planned on getting. It would be nice if they would let people do a pick your own set...that might go over well too.

BeautyByLele

OMGGGGG . .. Black Metal Dahlia is GORGEOUS You guys were right !!!!! I tried taking pics but the color was not accurate so it didnt make sense for me to post it. I love it I just added Role Play to my wishlist

butterflyeyes

OMGGGGG . ..  Black Metal Dahlia is GORGEOUS You guys were right !!!!! I tried taking pics but the color was not accurate so it didnt make sense for me to post it. I love it I just added Role Play to my wishlist
When I get in bed tonight Imma watch some YT videos on lip tars and see which other ones I need to add to my collection :thud:
:fluffy: Glad you like it! And hope you find some other gems to add to your list. I won't even start with the enabling...I'm a lip tar addict so I'll try to steer you to them all lol

BeautyByLele

fluffy.gif
Glad you like it! And hope you find some other gems to add to your list. I won't even start with the enabling...I'm a lip tar addict so I'll try to steer you to them all lol
LOL . .. Is there one that would make a good nude color for my skintone ??? Im a NC50, MM 7.5

butterflyeyes

LOL  . ..  Is there one that would make a good nude color for my skintone ??? Im a NC50, MM 7.5
I want to say maybe Interlace but I'm not completely positive. I'll go through my colors tomorrow and see what I come up with. Often I have been able to mix nudes that work for me if one of the colors weren't perfect from the tube and just needed a tweak.

BeautyByLele

Okay cool !! Thank you I look forward to hearing some of your recommendations, and I research some and let ya know what I come up with.

butterflyeyes

Okay cool !! Thank you I look forward to hearing some of your recommendations, and I research some and let ya know what I come up with.
No problem. I currently have 49 or so lip tars (yeah...I'm shocked by the number myself and it doesn't count the backups that I'm about to add to my clearance bin lol).

Latest posts