OCC lip tars

shontay07108

Is Nylon exclusive to Sephora and LE? 
Yes and yes. It's online only, too. I ordered it through the Sephora store at amazon, but for some reason it was cancelled. They waited a whole day to tell me! Anyway, went directly to Sephora and ordered it. I should have it early next week. I'm so impatient.

DILLIGAF

OCC makes the best reds! I skipped all the Mac reds this year since I've tried Stalker and NSFW. I was really surprised they were so wearable because of my undertones when it comes to red. I am looking at the reds coming out with the Marilyn collections, but only because it's her. With Stalker and NSFW, I'm good on reds for a long time.
Looks like I'll be getting Nylon as well then.

Eims

I really want to try out one of these. I can't get my hands on nylon but there are plenty of other pretty colours
eyelove.gif
I think I'm gonna give them a go

corinne27

i have Hoochie & Divine..... & i LOOOOVE them!!!! most pigmented, non-sticky glosses ive ever owned!! cant wait to get more!

Piarpreet

i feel the same with mac but these are mild. not noticeable at all
Thanks for the swatches TheLadyDanger!

Lip Tars have peppermint in them? I hope it won't be a problem for me. I tried MAC Plushglass once and needed to immediately take it off because of a strong burning sensation.

Piarpreet

I sent an email to OCC with my pro "credentials" hoping they give me a discount. Cos I want 6-8 more. Im not a big fan of them not being matte when they dry but still really nice unusual colors which is what i crave. I wanna wear belladonna so badly!

DILLIGAF

I sent an email to OCC with my pro "credentials" hoping they give me a discount. Cos I want 6-8 more. Im not a big fan of them not being matte when they dry but still really nice unusual colors which is what i crave. I wanna wear belladonna so badly!
Belladonna is beautiful!!! GET IT!!!!

CartoonChic

Along with the set that includes Anime, I want to get Belladonna, Hoochie and Katricia. I'll get more colors later, but I know I want those shades. Is Katricia LE or discontinued? I can't seem to find it.

hwdsprincess

So is sephora going to carry them all? Where else do they sell them I've never heard of them till here. I ordered nylon w out trying or seeing only because it was compared to candy yum yum. But I saw other colors I might be interested in.

hwdsprincess

Along with the set that includes Anime, I want to get Belladonna, Hoochie and Katricia. I'll get more colors later, but I know I want those shades. Is Katricia LE or discontinued? I can't seem to find it.
Lmao the color hoochie is so pretty, but the name is hilarious lol I can imagine someone asking me what I'm wearing and replying "hoochie"

CartoonChic

Lmao the color hoochie is so pretty, but the name is hilarious lol I can imagine someone asking me what I'm wearing and replying "hoochie"
Lol, I know! I was giggling just typing out the name. You can buy lip tars directly from OCC's website http://www.occmakeup.com, at Beauty.com and eBay. I'm not sure of other places. I think Sephora will have more colors available in September.

MzBrownBeauty

From left to right: Stalker, NSFW, Vintage, Tarred, Feathered, Plum (which I no longer see on OCC's site), Hoochie, Anime, Grandma, Divine, Melange, Kava Kava, Petty Beige and Ophelia.

Closer swatches:

These colors can definitely be mixed to create custom colors! A little product goes a long way. Per each of my swatches, I could probably paint three to four lips with opaque coverage. My favorites out of what I have are NSFW, Tarred, Hoochie, Anime, Kava Kava and Ophelia.

Latest posts