Most unique MAC shadows?

mikmik90

Hi guys! I'm building my MAC eyeshadow collection- which MAC shadows have really wow-ed you? I'm looking for unique colours.

sereagoso

I have really started to love Shale. In the pan, it looks so bland and boring, but when you apply it, the color is amazing!! you can use it in so many different ways.. its great for an all over lid color, looks very pretty blended into the crease, and very very versatile.. I think the main reason it WOWed me is because it looks so boring in the pan.

Paisly

I have really started to love Shale. In the pan, it looks so bland and boring, but when you apply it, the color is amazing!! you can use it in so many different ways.. its great for an all over lid color, looks very pretty blended into the crease, and very very versatile.. I think the main reason it WOWed me is because it looks so boring in the pan.
I've heard soo many people say that! I wish i felt the same about mine. My Shale seems awfully dry and stiff. :(

shellygrrl

Staff member
Urban Decay Lounge (now discontinued) was a dupe for Club, I believe. Wet'n'Wild has a shadow in one of their eight-shadow palettes that's close to it as well. Meanwhile, I'd agree that Shale is pretty unique. Stunning. (I need to use it again; I've not done so for a while.)

LotusEater00

Already some great choices ! To add to the list Vex Smut Plumage Expensive pink Trax Jest, This one has a slight hint of pink to the neutral peach that is hard to find any where else

xsparrow

I really like Vex and Pattina. I just haven't come across those two colours (or anything similar for that matter) with these two (Particularly vex!!)

Jest and Smut

Dazzlelight to me is deceptively complex. Ok its a light cream - a yellow based one at that, but loaded with pink shimmers and the most subtle lavender flash. Almost peachy when packed on.

liba

Dark Dare extra dimension is THE best black shadow I own. You can do it sheer or opaque and apply it wet or dry for different effects. It's great it's been brought back as perm.

Latest posts