What is ur favorite mascara and y???

pinkcrush

There r tons of mascaras out there... With so many different brands,formulas,colors, brushes and ending effects it can be hard to choose just one... Wuts ur go to lash laquer??? Mine is MAC Opulash because it yields different effects depending how I use it... It has a buildable formula n it also has a larger pointed tip brush which is excellent 4 getting the inner and outter lashes... It leaves lashes firm but not too crunchy like others out there and doesn't flake... Please share ur fave n y... :)

glammy girl

Maybelline colossal volume express :) love this mascara because it lengthens my lashes as well as curls them, I don't ever have to use a lash curler with it. I'm on my 4th one I think already and will always repurchase. And the best part is the price, an awesome product that's affordable...

pinkcrush

Maybelline colossal volume express :) love this mascara because it lengthens my lashes as well as curls them, I don't ever have to use a lash curler with it. I'm on my 4th one I think already and will always repurchase. And the best part is the price, an awesome product that's affordable...
Is that in the yellow tube??? I like that one too lol especially when on a tight budget lol :)

glammy girl

Is that in the yellow tube??? I like that one too lol especially when on a tight budget lol :)
Yip it's the yellow tube :) I really like it. Haven't really tried out high end mascaras yet because alot of people say for the price, it's not worth it and you can find just as good drugstore ones. I would like to try Lancôme Hypnose though :)

liba

I really like Opulash too, for the natural look it gives me, plus it stays put and yet is really easy to remove....doesn't even need eye makeup remover, just my standard cream cleanser. The colored Opulashes from Wonder Woman are some of my all-time favorites, since they're not clumpy and they show up with very strong color on my dark lashes without having to slather it on.

I'm also a fan of Haute 'n Naughty Lash for the dual brush and when I want a more fake look, but it's harder to remove than Opulash.

Woofers

I LOVE Eyko Skinny lash, love, love, love
yahoo.gif

beautiijunkii

MAC Zoom Fast Black Lash. It just coats my lashes beautifully and gives them great volume and it does require a lot of work. I get great results even from one coat.

geeko

MAC extended Play lash. I love how this mascara seperates and defines and lengthen my lashes. It also helps to slightly curl without the use of an eye lash curler. I love the brush tip of this mascara...

Latest posts