MAC Middle Eastern Lipsticks Shade Extension Discussion (Fall 2012)

Mac-Guy

• Yash Deep neutral (Matte) (Repromote)
  • Mehr Dirty blue pink (Matte) (Repromote)
  • Double Shot Full bodied mocha cream (Amplified)
  • Tabla Chocolate brown (Amplified)

Mac-Guy

What's on everybody's list? I just got Yash. I'm so thrilled that it's not only repromoted, but perm.

mtrimier

just yash and mehr. i feel funneh in really brown lipsticks. i'll have to work up to those.

MACina

I will get Mehr and Tabla
smiles.gif

aradhana

tabla and double shot! sooooo looking forward to these....

(i have mehr and yash from before.)

MRV

I've already got Mehr (not crazy about it). The others, I donno. I don't even know if my Mac is going to get these. Probably not. I'd have to order blind. So far, I'm waiting for swatches.

martiangurll

I really like Mehr and been hoarding it, so a BU would be nice. Double shot for sure but I am thinking Tabla will be like doo doo with my pale complexion, but that won't stop me from trying it anyway...

I don't think I need to BU Yash, I have Siss when I want that yellow toned nude, although it is the awesomeness

Wish they had repromo'd the whole Contractor collection, I would BU Siahi and Saffron

Mac-Guy

I really like Mehr and been hoarding it, so a BU would be nice. Double shot for sure but I am thinking Tabla will be like doo doo with my pale complexion, but that won't stop me from trying it anyway...

I don't think I need to BU Yash, I have Siss when I want that yellow toned nude, although it is the awesomeness

Wish they had repromo'd the whole Contractor collection, I would BU Siahi and Saffron
That would be amazing. I love love love the Athma quad. The lustre e/s in that quad are divine!

rockin

I love Mehr, but I am nowhere near finishing it, so I don't feel I need a backup right now. However, if it's one of the new improved mattes then I might be tempted. That colour looks great on me. Browns look hideous on my lips.

I would have liked the purple eyeshadow from that collection to be repromoted, too - Marvel, wasn't it? I got Saffron and love that

califabulous

I want to try them all. I am no fan of brown lipsticks...but I am willing to overlook this temporarily until I swatch/see swatches of them
th_wink3.gif
I always wanted yash and mehr so we will see what I end up with.

glammy girl

Can't wait to bag Yash & Mehr :eyelove: Missed out on them the first time so I'm really stoked that they're permanent...

DILLIGAF

Yash and Mehr!! I was so enamored of the eyeshadows with the Mickey Contractor collection that I paid no attention to the lipsticks until they were all gone. Let's hope they are the same as the ones previously released.

Latest posts