MAC Holiday 2012 Glamour Daze / Fabulousness / Guilty Passions Collection Discussion

sherm

Just out of curosity in case I've missed it but when is this slated to be released or if no info when are the holiday collections usually released? Gotta plan out my fun money y'know. I hope it's not too close to xmas as my daughters presents are more important.
One of the blogs said November 5 for Glamour Daze. I think the sets will launch that day too.

This is looking to be a HC-esque haul for me. I want all three crushed metals sets, two of the CSG/DG sets, and several of the items on the GD display. Eff eff eff!

Anitacska

That's a Monday though, so I'm wondering if the UK will get it on the 1st? Or maybe the 8th? (It's always Thursdays for us.)

One of the blogs said November 5 for Glamour Daze. I think the sets will launch that day too.

This is looking to be a HC-esque haul for me. I want all three crushed metals sets, two of the CSG/DG sets, and several of the items on the GD display. Eff eff eff!

bulbasaur359

If it does release on the 5th then happy anniversary to me lol. Weird bc it's a monday tho. Hopefully more info will be released shortly. Will have to start saving money. Ack, I hate saving lol.

sherm

Oh I didn't even realize the 5th is a Monday! We usually get ours on Thursdays too. I wouldn't mind it being the 8th because I'll get paid that day, but I bet it will be the 1st (or maybe earlier - last year G&I was 10/27).

Copperhead

I'm gonna have to start playing more of the Pick 3 or something. I need extra funds from somewhere. LOL.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
girlhaha.gif
The mirror displays are adorable.
The more neutral pigment set doesn't look that bad, I just don't like the light pink in it.

luvlydee

damn naynadine you are on a roll! thanks for all of the links you have been providing us in these couple of threads.
with that being said so far im not too impressed with the kits. I would much rather spend money on the individual products in this collection

Haven

I am not excited by the kits at all, but the individually packaged products look very interesting.

MACina

The purple gloss in the set reminds me of Boys go Crazy dazzleglass.
Maybe it is repromoted too...

That would be great....I would love to have a BU of this one!

xasperadastra

That purple gloss is O__O woow! Are they all cremesheen glasses?
I really like the green set of pigments but I already have Moss green...

Merula

I'm not huge into the packaging but my little cousin would love these! I'll have to keep a reminder to surprise her with this and ship it to PR.
cheerleader.gif

mtrimier

i did my Ed Grimley dance in honor of the cuteness. not sure what i'd get, but i enjoyed the pics.

yeah i dated myself, lol!

http://youtu.be/YvbQKSaYQD8

dini91

thanks for the links :)
I´m not interested in any of these sets, i just want the box from the pigments *-*
i really really do! so if someone doesn´t want theirs, here i am
wavey.gif
!

But i think i gonna get some things of the colour story :)
i loved the extra dimension stuff.

Latest posts