MAC Holiday 2012 Glamour Daze / Fabulousness / Guilty Passions Collection Discussion

Copperhead

girlhaha.gif
Exactly! This is seriously the best collection I have ever seen. I have no idea how I will be able to afford this. Look at those blushes, lipsticks and skinfinishes! And a mint polish! And if those are p/p and eye khols it's even worse. I won't be able to buy any makeup until this comes out. Hell, I won't even be able to buy shampoo, I'll need every cent for this. LOL!
th_roll1.gif
Naynadine I'm just speechless right now. Speechless I tell ya!

OhSoJaded

jawdrop.gif

THIS IS IT! Paparazziboy said the collection was called Glamour Daze. EDSF! Fluidlines? Lippies!!! MORE BLUSHES!!!

Does this launch in mid-October? I get an extra paycheck in November, so maybe that'll soften the blow. Saying it now
mac_atemywallet.gif

Thanks Naynadine!!!

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
the skin finishes , the shadows, are those paintpots??big blushes and those lippies
eyelove.gif
and is that a minty nail. polish??
love.gif
Yes.
heart2.gif
It looks lighter than the one from Quite Cute.

Does the pink l/s look like CYY??
I def want the nude one, I hope it has a nice formula.

kimibos

jawdrop.gif

THIS IS IT! Paparazziboy said the collection was called Glamour Daze. EDSF! Fluidlines? Lippies!!! MORE BLUSHES!!!

Does this launch in mid-October? I get an extra paycheck in November, so maybe that'll soften the blow. Saying it now
mac_atemywallet.gif

Thanks Naynadine!!!
i was told end of oct- early nov. i was already invited to the preview at my store. im soo excited!! im going a week before to put stuff on hold and then get in and out of the store in seconds the day of the preview.
people are going to be buying those lippies and EDSF like crazy!!

kimibos

Yes.
heart2.gif
It looks lighter than the one from Quite Cute.

Does the pink l/s look like CYY??
I def want the nude one, I hope it has a nice formula.
eyelove.gif
i barely use my quite cute one, cause i didnt get a back up. it does,actually. omg if cyy is in the collection. some people may just loose the amount of sanity they have,left.

OhSoJaded

i was told end of oct- early nov. i was already invited to the preview at my store. im soo excited!! im going a week before to put stuff on hold and then get in and out of the store in seconds the day of the preview.
Do you go to a f/s store? I need to make arrangements ASAP to check this out.

OctoberViolet

OMG! Happy Birthday to me!
happybirthday.gif
Marilyn and this collection. I'm eyeing that light pink lippie for some reason. I mean, I will probaby just buy the entire collection, but that light pink lippie is calling me
mac_atemywallet.gif

Mac-Guy

That's a wise decision :)

kimibos

OMG! Happy Birthday to me!
happybirthday.gif
Marilyn and this collection. I'm eyeing that light pink lippie for some reason. I mean, I will probaby just buy the entire collection, but that light pink lippie is calling me
mac_atemywallet.gif
yessssss!!! happy birthday to me too, nov8!!! i have a list of things that i want for my birthday but i may just rip it off and write MONEY all over my door!!

Latest posts