MAC Holiday 2012 Glamour Daze / Fabulousness / Guilty Passions Collection Discussion

Audrey C

Those palettes are cute, but if that is cloth versus plastic, they will get scads of makeup goo on them from my vanity. Wondering why the eyeshadows are oblong instead of square? I fear and loath change
I don't know anything about this, but I already know I don't like it.
lmao.gif

OhSoJaded

If this is indeed the holiday collection, my haul will be small. Just the lippies! I need items that can be easily stored in my limited space.

cucumbers

I love the packaging on this! I've never purchased any of the sets before, but I think I might pick up the one with the little powder and lipstick inside. I also wish the brush sets usually weren't such inferior quality to the full-sizes, because that mint green one is adorable! If it's not too bad, I'll probably get it anyway for traveling so I don't have to worry about losing my brushes.

HoneyMilk

If that really is the packaging.. I'm finding it way less horrible than I thought it would be! I will never buy sets though that contain eyeshadow and creme products in the same palette.. So that's a skip.. But I'm digging most of the stuff. I was seriously thinking Austin Powers like packaging.... Lol

liba

At least the packaging looks handier than last year's globes - those things were impossible to open and just bulky, non-stackable, etc.

I've been waiting for blue-greens like Birds & Berries (which I sadly skipped at the time) to come back. I love the Crushed Metals, so that green set is a definite yes!

mousygiggles

I knew there was a reason I started Christmas shopping for the family in June, I am so glad I did because I want it all. ALL and then some.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
girlhaha.gif
Exactly! This is seriously the best collection I have ever seen. I have no idea how I will be able to afford this. Look at those blushes, lipsticks and skinfinishes! And a mint polish! And if those are p/p and eye khols it's even worse. I won't be able to buy any makeup until this comes out. Hell, I won't even be able to buy shampoo, I'll need every cent for this. LOL!

Latest posts