MAC Holiday 2012 Glamour Daze / Fabulousness / Guilty Passions Collection Discussion

MACina

I love the design....it is so pretty!!!
Have never seen such a lovely design for a holiday collection before.

It is great to see crushed metallic pigments and dazzleglass/cremesheen glass sets again!

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I'll post the link here too, so it's easy to find.

M.A.C今年週年慶 讓你摩登實用一網打盡 | VOCE官網

538963_10151197961696411_490222908_n.jpg

Corally

The peach lip bag, green and neutral palette, green and neutral pigments look great!

rubytitania

I like the look of the green/brown and purple palettes, the green pressed pigments and the purple lipglasses! Can you tell what my favourite colours are? ;)

The packaging is ok, I suppose. I don't care too much for pastels or bows but the leopard print is fun in a tacky kind of way.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
th_drool.gif
Wow! How pretty this holiday collection looks. Tx so much Naynadine!!!! I'm wondering if it's only e/s or will there be blushes, lippes, etc?
graucho.gif

You guys/gals know I am aiming for that purple palette, right?
love.gif
Did you see all the other palettes and sets in the link I posted? One palette also has two l/s shades in them and I think a beauty powder. And I'm pretty sure there will be a whole collection of single itmes like every year as well.

OctoberViolet

Yes. Just did. Sorry. I'm having one of "those" morning. I need
NeedCoffee.gif
I am loving everything. OMG I am going to be so broke.
mac_atemywallet.gif

Did you see all the other palettes and sets in the link I posted? One palette also has two l/s shades in them and I think a beauty powder. And I'm pretty sure there will be a whole collection of single itmes like every year as well.

DILLIGAF

I usually I skip the Holiday collections because they usually don't appeal to me. I've not bought from a Holiday collection since 5 Haute High Jinks. I can't remember the collection but that was the item that I bought. I twas a warm pigment/glitter set. Looks that that's all about to change.I'm really digging the packaging and the purple palette has already started softly calling my name. The green crushed metal pigment set (?) is making me want to give that formula another go. Looking forward to this!

Mac-Guy

Most of the times, I pass on the sets, but they are usually good value.

Audrey C

Hm...I really don't like bulky palettes with that waste space (inside or out). Just makes them bigger than they need to be. That's one of the reasons I like MAC and NARS blushes and not some of the other brands that have big containers with a small useless brush.

I like the animal print bags - they look like a great gift item. I do like bundled CSGs though - great value for them.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Most of the times, I pass on the sets, but they are usually good value.
I will def focus on the single items as well. Whatever blushes or beautypowders there may be, I'll get them for sure. And I'm sure there'll be a l/s I like.
I wish there was a nail polish set as well, I loved the one from last year. Maybe there will be some nice full size ones in the color collection. I'm still hoping for something similar to the mint one from Rodarte: MAC - Delfin | Flickr - Fotosharing!
It was so pretty and it certainly would be a good fit for this collection.

I really want to know what kind of powders the ones in the palettes are. Google translation tells me it's a ''suction honey powder''.
huh2.gif

martiangurll

Those palettes are cute, but if that is cloth versus plastic, they will get scads of makeup goo on them from my vanity. Wondering why the eyeshadows are oblong instead of square? I fear and loath change

MACina

Me too....BPs in a lovely special packaging would awesome!
I will def focus on the single items as well. Whatever blushes or beautypowders there may be, I'll get them for sure. And I'm sure there'll be a l/s I like.
I wish there was a nail polish set as well, I loved the one from last year. Maybe there will be some nice full size ones in the color collection. I'm still hoping for something similar to the mint one from Rodarte: MAC - Delfin | Flickr - Fotosharing!
It was so pretty and it certainly would be a good fit for this collection.

I really want to know what kind of powders the ones in the palettes are. Google translation tells me it's a ''suction honey powder''.
huh2.gif

Miss Dynamite

So disappointed that they keep releasing those damn crushed metal pigments, they are so horrible to try to work with and hurt my eyes badly. I really was hoping for mini pigment sets, I miss those. So far going by those pics, I'm only interested in getting 1 of the Dazzleglass/Cremesheen Glass sets. Hopefully they have some pretty stuff in the color collection (hoping for new pigments and new colors of Pearlglides)

Latest posts