Page 1 of 130 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
  1. #1
    Senior Member Mac-Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    La Ville-Lumière
    Posts
    11,351

    MAC Early Buzz - News on Products for 2013

    ... time for a new thread
    PRO King of Blending




  2. #2
    Senior Member MRV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    3,234
    Excited! This year has been mostly so good!

    - Choisir, c’est renoncer. -

  3. #3
    Senior Member Mac-Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    La Ville-Lumière
    Posts
    11,351
    I'm hoping for new highlighters and set powders.
    PRO King of Blending




  4. #4
    Me too....all the information we have got so far for 2013 sounds promising....Archies Girls,the Spring Trend palettes,new foundation,set powders (?) etc.

    Can not wait!!!
    #TeamBuyAllTheThingsThatILove

  5. #5
    Senior Member Mac-Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    La Ville-Lumière
    Posts
    11,351
    I'm happy with Studio Sculpt and F&B, so no new foundation me.
    PRO King of Blending




  6. #6
    Senior Member glammy girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Johannesburg, South Africa
    Posts
    542
    Ijust want pretty lippies Hoping we get to see lots of new colors...
    Yeah I'm superficial, Whatever...

  7. #7
    Senior Member Anitacska's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Surrey, UK
    Posts
    6,554
    I'd like the return of some old MSFs (Perfect Topping in particular) and perhaps some new ones too.

    Check out my blog: http://pleasureflush.blogspot.com

  8. #8
    Veteran Moderator Naynadine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    9,720
    One of the foundation shades looks pretty light, so I'm interested. I kinda dislike the bottle design though.

    I'm very excited about the mineralize l/s. I guess I'll wait until I buy any of the Cremesheen+Pearl l/s.
    If you'd like to support our site with a subscription please go to this page:

    Paid Subscriptions - Specktra

  9. #9
    I agree....the bottles remind me a bit of Darphin cosmetics LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Naynadine View Post
    One of the foundation shades looks pretty light, so I'm interested. I kinda dislike the bottle design though.

    I'm very excited about the mineralize l/s. I guess I'll wait until I buy any of the Cremesheen+Pearl l/s.
    #TeamBuyAllTheThingsThatILove

  10. #10
    Senior Member mousygiggles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Somewhere between Hoarders and My Strange Addiction....
    Posts
    3,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac-Guy View Post
    I'm happy with Studio Sculpt and F&B, so no new foundation me.
    Me either. The BB, F&B and Sculpt have me covered as well.

  11. #11
    I am still hoping for a matching MAC foundation for me.
    F&B (C1) and Studio Sculpt (NC15) both (mixed with a bit F&B White) look way too yellow on me.....awful

    The P+P BeautyBalm (mixed with a bit F&B White) however looks fine and I use this at the moment (and a Kanebo foundation
    for more coverage).
    I have high hopes in the new P+P BeautyBalm in Extra Light because I hope that I don' t have to mix anymore then.

    Quote Originally Posted by mousygiggles View Post
    Me either. The BB, F&B and Sculpt have me covered as well.
    #TeamBuyAllTheThingsThatILove

  12. #12
    Senior Member OctoberViolet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    5,518


    I'd also like a true mid-tone lavender blush. FoJ is too light, but I still like it. I just need something more mid-toned w/no pink in it, more blue/grey based lavender.
    Quote Originally Posted by glammy girl View Post
    Ijust want pretty lippies Hoping we get to see lots of new colors...

  13. #13
    Senior Member pemily's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    adelaide, australia
    Posts
    1,043
    Can't believe we're at 2013 lol Would luv a silver msf

  14. #14
    Senior Member Mac-Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    La Ville-Lumière
    Posts
    11,351
    Quote Originally Posted by mousygiggles View Post
    Me either. The BB, F&B and Sculpt have me covered as well.
    Yes, I forgot the BB.
    PRO King of Blending




  15. #15
    Senior Member Mac-Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    La Ville-Lumière
    Posts
    11,351
    Quote Originally Posted by OctoberViolet View Post


    I'd also like a true mid-tone lavender blush. FoJ is too light, but I still like it. I just need something more mid-toned w/no pink in it, more blue/grey based lavender.
    If you use a lavender base, you can really make FoJ pop. I use Louder Lilac l/s as a base, set it with the Set Powder in Lilac before I use FoJ. It's a great combination to make FoJ stand out.
    PRO King of Blending




  16. #16
    Senior Member Mac-Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    La Ville-Lumière
    Posts
    11,351
    Quote Originally Posted by MACina View Post
    I am still hoping for a matching MAC foundation for me.
    F&B (C1) and Studio Sculpt (NC15) both (mixed with a bit F&B White) look way too yellow on me.....awful

    The P+P BeautyBalm (mixed with a bit F&B White) however looks fine and I use this at the moment (and a Kanebo foundation
    for more coverage).
    I have high hopes in the new P+P BeautyBalm in Extra Light because I hope that I don' t have to mix anymore then.
    Sounds to me as if you are NW rather than NC. The BB is NW-based
    PRO King of Blending




  17. #17
    Senior Member Anitacska's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Surrey, UK
    Posts
    6,554
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac-Guy View Post
    If you use a lavender base, you can really make FoJ pop. I use Louder Lilac l/s as a base, set it with the Set Powder in Lilac before I use FoJ. It's a great combination to make FoJ stand out.
    What's FoJ? I can't work it out, lol.
    Check out my blog: http://pleasureflush.blogspot.com

  18. #18
    Senior Member Mac-Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    La Ville-Lumière
    Posts
    11,351
    Quote Originally Posted by Anitacska View Post
    What's FoJ? I can't work it out, lol.
    Full of Joy blush
    PRO King of Blending




  19. #19
    Senior Member Mac-Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    La Ville-Lumière
    Posts
    11,351
    Is it weird that we won't see a new collection on Pro today? Where is the typical Tuesday frenziness?!
    PRO King of Blending




  20. #20
    Senior Member OctoberViolet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    5,518
    Thank you, Mac-Guy! You always have such great advice!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac-Guy View Post
    If you use a lavender base, you can really make FoJ pop. I use Louder Lilac l/s as a base, set it with the Set Powder in Lilac before I use FoJ. It's a great combination to make FoJ stand out.

  21. #21
    Senior Member OctoberViolet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    5,518
    I'm sorry. Full of Joy blush. It took me a long time to figure it out also and now I'm using the same abbreviation that drove me crazy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Anitacska View Post
    What's FoJ? I can't work it out, lol.

  22. #22
    Senior Member OctoberViolet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    5,518
    Same here. I think we've been saying this for awhile now. Come on MAC give us a f'ing Silver msf already!!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by pemily View Post
    Would luv a silver msf

  23. #23
    Senior Member pemily's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    adelaide, australia
    Posts
    1,043
    Quote Originally Posted by OctoberViolet View Post
    Same here. I think we've been saying this for awhile now. Come on MAC give us a f'ing Silver msf already!!!!
    Lmao

  24. #24
    Senior Member Anitacska's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Surrey, UK
    Posts
    6,554
    Lol, that's alright. I'm normally quite clued up when it comes to names and abbreviation, but I just couldn't figure this one out.
    Quote Originally Posted by OctoberViolet View Post
    I'm sorry. Full of Joy blush. It took me a long time to figure it out also and now I'm using the same abbreviation that drove me crazy.
    Check out my blog: http://pleasureflush.blogspot.com

  25. #25
    Senior Member Mac-Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    La Ville-Lumière
    Posts
    11,351
    Do we know what happened to Lou? Is she just busy with her new job? If that's the case, good for her. More money in the bank equals more make up! :-)
    PRO King of Blending




  26. #26
    Senior Member OctoberViolet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    5,518
    I was just going to ask. How is she doing? Where has she been? I just hope she's okay. I miss her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mac-Guy View Post
    Do we know what happened to Lou? Is she just busy with her new job? If that's the case, good for her. More money in the bank equals more make up! :-)

  27. #27
    Senior Member Richelle83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    5,727
    Quote Originally Posted by OctoberViolet View Post
    I was just going to ask. How is she doing? Where has she been? I just hope she's okay. I miss her.
    Lou is good. See her posting about work on twitter and Facebook non stop! She still makes videos, did see her online but haven't seen a post in a while.

    I do wonder when or if they will get more advisors/admin?
    I'm still in my awkward phase....bear with me -_-
    #TeamPurpleOCDHoarderPigment/Glitterwackadoo

  28. #28
    Senior Member OctoberViolet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    5,518
    I didn't realize she had a facebook & twitter account. I need to find her then. I'm glad she is doing well. I wish she would come back on here a little more often though. Tx Richelle!


    Quote Originally Posted by Richelle83 View Post

    Lou is good. See her posting about work on twitter and Facebook non stop! She still makes videos, did see her online but haven't seen a post in a while.

    I do wonder when or if they will get more advisors/admin?

  29. #29
    Senior Member Richelle83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    5,727


    Tom Pechrux used the new #MAC Mineralize lipstick in Too Posh at #BadgelyMischka for a gorgeous peachy pout! pic.twitter.com/xLwu7Daw
    I'm still in my awkward phase....bear with me -_-
    #TeamPurpleOCDHoarderPigment/Glitterwackadoo

  30. #30
    Senior Member Copperhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Down South
    Posts
    4,046
    Quote Originally Posted by Richelle83 View Post


    Tom Pechrux used the new #MAC Mineralize lipstick in Too Posh at #BadgelyMischka for a gorgeous peachy pout! pic.twitter.com/xLwu7Daw
    I was just coming to post this. That lippie is pretty!

Page 1 of 130 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •