MAC Early Buzz - News on Products for 2013

OctoberViolet

Awwww. I thought the lippies were new.
ohboy.gif
I may have to pass on the lippies then. I have cockney and I believe I may have Plumful somewhere in my bajillion lipsticks.
ohboy.gif

I think all 3 lippies are perm. It's Plumful, the bloom is part of the description. It was in chinese, the google translation can be a little funny.
I liked the vanilla e/s until I realized it's a repormote. I don't think I need it then, I googled for swatches. So just the BP for me.

I hope it's not Asia exclusive.

Pinkdollface

RMB200
(translated with Google)
Beautiful promo pics, but the colour story is boring to me because of the repromotes. I like the design of the powders, maybe I'll get an eyeshadow if it's available here. I already have Shell Pearl and I don't need a BU, but it is very pretty if you don't have it yet check it out.

Eleentje

Thanks, Naynadine!

So this was that mystery display in the pic with Archie's Girls products!

I think I'll get me that Shell Pearl BP, and that's it!

Yazmin

I want the shadows (Carbon excepted)! I already have Brash & Bold and Push the Edge that I picked up from my CCO earlier this year, so money saved there.

BuickMackane

I want the shadows (Carbon excepted)! I already have Brash & Bold and Push the Edge that I picked up from my CCO earlier this year, so money saved there.
I wonder when MAC will realise that people aren't head over heels in love with Carbon. Until then we'll see it crop up in yet other colour collections.

martiangurll

I am stoked to get Shell Pearl BP. I wish the pigments were new rather than repromotions. I have wanted Aztec Brick as a single and the metallic blue purple sounds pretty as well. Of course you know I am skipping another copy of Carbon, "carbon copy"

Love the promo pictures, the theme, and the snake print design on the products squeee!

Edelmc

I heard that mac will be releasing new lighter foundation shades. I don't know if its in existing or new foundation formulas but I know it's not the new bb cream. Does anyone have any more info?

gracie90

I heard that mac will be releasing new lighter foundation shades. I don't know if its in existing or new foundation formulas but I know it's not the new bb cream. Does anyone have any more info?
We're meant to be getting NW and NC10s in Studio Fix I think!

KMQE716

Love the ads for this and thank God there wasa no actual snakes in this promo bc I was going to cry!!!!! I hate snakes ;( Other than that I am shaking my head at the amount of repromoted items!! Whoever does this selection needs to be re-selectedlol

katred

Specktra Bestie
I was thinking that Aztec Brick and Altered State sounded really amazing... then I realised I have them both already... Boo Mac for changing the formula descriptions to make them sound like something new. (FYI, Aztec Brick is a really nice copper shade if you don't have it.) I also have Push the Edge from when it was previously released- I wish they'd make it permanent, or switch it out with Violet, which I don't find as nice.

I may well pick up Shell Pearl, since I missed it before.

Latest posts