MAC Early Buzz - News on Products for 2013

Mac-Guy

... time for a new thread
flower.gif

MACina

Me too....all the information we have got so far for 2013 sounds promising....Archies Girls,the Spring Trend palettes,new foundation,set powders (?) etc.

Can not wait!!!

Anitacska

I'd like the return of some old MSFs (Perfect Topping in particular) and perhaps some new ones too. :)

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
One of the foundation shades looks pretty light, so I'm interested. I kinda dislike the bottle design though.
blush-anim-cl.gif

I'm very excited about the mineralize l/s. I guess I'll wait until I buy any of the Cremesheen+Pearl l/s.

MACina

I agree....the bottles remind me a bit of Darphin cosmetics LOL
One of the foundation shades looks pretty light, so I'm interested. I kinda dislike the bottle design though.
blush-anim-cl.gif

I'm very excited about the mineralize l/s. I guess I'll wait until I buy any of the Cremesheen+Pearl l/s.

MACina

I am still hoping for a matching MAC foundation for me.
F&B (C1) and Studio Sculpt (NC15) both (mixed with a bit F&B White) look way too yellow on me.....awful
ssad.gif

The P+P BeautyBalm (mixed with a bit F&B White) however looks fine and I use this at the moment (and a Kanebo foundation
for more coverage).
I have high hopes in the new P+P BeautyBalm in Extra Light because I hope that I don' t have to mix anymore then.

Me either. The BB, F&B and Sculpt have me covered as well.

Mac-Guy

iagree.gif
iagree.gif
iagree.gif

I'd also like a true mid-tone lavender blush. FoJ is too light, but I still like it. I just need something more mid-toned w/no pink in it, more blue/grey based lavender.
If you use a lavender base, you can really make FoJ pop. I use Louder Lilac l/s as a base, set it with the Set Powder in Lilac before I use FoJ. It's a great combination to make FoJ stand out.

Mac-Guy

I am still hoping for a matching MAC foundation for me.
F&B (C1) and Studio Sculpt (NC15) both (mixed with a bit F&B White) look way too yellow on me.....awful
ssad.gif

The P+P BeautyBalm (mixed with a bit F&B White) however looks fine and I use this at the moment (and a Kanebo foundation
for more coverage).
I have high hopes in the new P+P BeautyBalm in Extra Light because I hope that I don' t have to mix anymore then.
Sounds to me as if you are NW rather than NC. The BB is NW-based :)

Anitacska

If you use a lavender base, you can really make FoJ pop. I use Louder Lilac l/s as a base, set it with the Set Powder in Lilac before I use FoJ. It's a great combination to make FoJ stand out.
What's FoJ? I can't work it out, lol.

Mac-Guy

Is it weird that we won't see a new collection on Pro today? Where is the typical Tuesday frenziness?! :)

OctoberViolet

Thank you, Mac-Guy! You always have such great advice!
flower.gif

Latest posts